Victor Jetspeed 12 !

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ahren92, Mar 22, 2016.

1. BadBadmintonPlayer

BadBadmintonPlayer Regular Member

F stands for fast and the target group are female players. The colors and flowers are terrible for most men.

For me, its not a slow and fast version! Normal version is S12U3 and fast version is S12U4. Easier to play version is S12F. Its like Li-Ning N90 III and Li-Ning N90 III S-Type. A version for people with less strength. These are mostly in the price category women.

BP, flex and weight would be very interesting. :)

Jetspeed S 12 F U4
    Jetspeed S 12 U4
    Jetspeed S 12 F U3
    Jetspeed S 12 U3

2. KLFreedom

KLFreedom Regular Member

Hi Paul,

JS12 4U vs JS12F 3U, which racket is more agile and faster in defence and flat drive? N which 1 is more powerful?

3. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    JS12F will be more faster and more agile for defence whereas JS12 is more powerful more most players although that depends on whether you can swing a racket fast when it has weight in the head.

Paul

4. iAsianGuy

iAsianGuy Regular Member

Is there a big difference between the JS12 and JS12F both in 3U? Im looking to pick either one up

5. KLFreedom

KLFreedom Regular Member

JS12F 3U is more agile and maneuverable than JS12 4U? Then Victor can have my money on this. Btw Paul, I heard that JS12F shaft is longer than JS12, is that true?

6. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    I haven't measured it however, I'll take a look later and respond again. My review of JS12F is due soon.

Paul

7. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Great. Will you be doing a review of the Li-Ning N9II sometime in the future?:) Sorry for a bit off topic.

8. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

My JS12 that is barely 3months old(?)... got its frame busted due to a slight frustration on my part, slamming (I say slamming, but it's really just a very soft slam)the racket head on my legs (weird behaviour.. I know) and possibly getting into contact with the floor in the process. I've done this a frequently in the past with other rackets including this but not as frequent as last time now. Am I just that unlucky or is the frame really that weak?

Now.. the dilemma comes, to get another JS12 (which is quite pricey here) or... switch to another racket?
    If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to reply me on another post, don't want to go off-topic here :p
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...-replacement-suggestions-are-welcomed.172734/

#1148 Satoshi, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  9. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    If things are pricey then no point in suggesting n9ii. But I suppose you can always get n50-n55 cheaper. Also why no go for upper segment apacs? Aren't they Victor profile clones?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

10. eiji

eiji Regular Member

The N9II is quite sturdy, my friend had a hard clash of his N9II with another Voltric 70etn, the yonex racket had a big chip and crack, the N9II had only a minor dent.

11. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I would highly reccomend also APACS Tantrum 200 II. Absolutely more affordable than JS12 or some evil empire rackets but no doubt a high performance racket. It's my 3rd go-to racket:) You can buy it from Lazada malaysia for a mere RM250.00. It's a steal and I'm actually getting one again. With an APACS Virtuoso pro 68 string at 26lbs (now probably at 25lbs), I'm still amazed at how much this racket still excites me in most departments almost a year now since i bought it.

12. Carbonex_7

Carbonex_7 Regular Member

Get a JS10

13. Kyoshinster

Kyoshinster New Member

My friend had his 2 week old JS 12 4u breaking on him the same way. Might as well try going thru warranty first?
    He ended up getting a replacement for free

14. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

I've tried n55, not too sure which gen(probably 2) and it was a pleasant one. Yes, I'm actually looking at apacs if I'm not buying from the high end brands, thanks!

I've know an uncle that owns it, it is more towards the flexier side iirc? Might not suit me too much, thanks!

Thanks for the recommendations, will keep an eye out on those!

Ahh, the place I got it said they could help me send back to the local distributor to try claiming, thanks!

15. hieucdub

hieucdub Regular Member

Never owned a JS12 myself so wouldn't know how they compare but JS10 is not much of a tank either, got all sorts of sinking frame problems.

16. Luxtar23

Luxtar23 New Member

Can someone please enlighten me on the difference between the js12 and js10 in terms of feel. I'm looking for a new racket for doubles and recently tried out the js10 4u. the racket i felt was great except it had a feeling of a small shock whenever i played short tap drives or such ( i assume this is due to the stiffness, if anyone can confirm this to me that would be great). I just wanted to know how the js12 is compared to js10 as i know the js12 is more flexible but how much does a 4u js12 sacrifice in terms of maneuverability and overhead power to a 4u js10? thanks.

17. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
    Skip both. Too many quality control issues with frames. N9ii or bs10-bs12

Khamenman likes this.
  18. Kyoshinster

Kyoshinster New Member

Shock as in feedback? I think that's really subjective to individuals. Could be stiffness, string, string tension, feelings etc. JS 12 for me definitely had more head heaviness and flexible shaft, which translates into stronger shot in a full arm swings. (Plz relate to pinned post about stiffness). So I'd say JS 12 is more suitable for backline players.
    JS 10 is one of the fastest frames personally. You can still a bit of weight to the head and generate good amount of power from an overhead swing too, stiffness kinda helps.
    I think it really depends what style of doubles you play and how strong you are with swings and the "compactness" of your usual swings.
    Both are good rackets (I've used JS 10 4u, 5u, JS 12 3u and 4u). I Recommend JS 10 3u and JS 12 4u.

19. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

Coming from BS12 which I love dearly, I moved to JS12 about 3 months ago. While I like that JS12 packs more power than BS12, I still like find BS12 'feel' is better than JS12. How does BS12 fare against JS10 In terms of feel and power (since I believe they are both quick rackets so speed is not a problem for me)

20. Kyoshinster

Kyoshinster New Member

JS 10 is faster than bs 12 (enough that you have to adjust timing). I felt that JS 10 'feels' a tiny bit head heavier but that's really personal opinion. As for power, I think the biggest difference would be due to flex. BS 12 with flexier shaft would be better for full out swings at the back while stiffer JS10 is better at front or your swings can bend the shaft enough. I plan to move to JS10 3u from BS12 3u when the racket fails (still going strong). Only liked JS 12 4u as 3u for me just felt dull and weirdly balanced.