Bao Chunlai ( 鲍春来 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by seawell, Oct 29, 2004.

1. bcljoyce

bcljoyce Regular Member

may i know when is the aviva?

2. labyrinthian

labyrinthian Regular Member

From 27th June - 3rd July :p

3. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    :D

4. labyrinthian

Anyone going to see Bao today? grrhh.. I can only go and watch the tourney on Saturday.. Hopefully he is still playing by then!! :D

Pls share ur Bao photos and encounters here!! :p

5. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

hi everybody
    maybe you don't know i
    buy i knew you some time ago
    i really very happy
    because i look so too much my old bother's fans
    i think he will happy too when he knows you

he studies english now
    when he be good at english
    i will tell he there

i think he will very impress

6. tanghl87

tanghl87 Regular Member

but i think xiaobao is too lazy,he hasn't gone to the baidu forum so far.I hope that he will go to his own website which will be set up two months later.

7. labyrinthian

Welcome to the forum!! Wow.. we have many China fans coming in these days!! :p :p and the great thing is.. they all seem to be on close terms with Bao!!

pls tell Bao about this forum!! he can also practise his English if he joins the discussion!!! :D :D

8. charm

charm Regular Member

HIIII LAABBBYYYY. i went today!!!!!!!! okay. i didnt watch his first match in the morning but obviously he won:D i watched his 2nd!!! okay.. see first of all the website told me his match would be at court 4 at night, so i was seated in the front row with such wonderful seats since 615!!!! and sitting there, i witnessed lots of exciting men's singles matches right in front of me.. like ronald, lee chong wei, gade, chen hong, etc etc. but in the end right?!?!?!?! HE PLAYED IN COURT 22222. i was so dashed u know!!!! but well so i sadly went to find seats nearer to him,then i chose a good seat, only to realise that THE HUGE BULKY ELECTRONIC SCOREBOARD BLOCKED ALMOST HALF MY VISION so i had to duck here and there to look at him.. U KNOW SOMETHING?!
    bao chunlai has beeyootiifull white and blemish free skin okay!! he's a whopping 1.9m tall and he looks so handsome okay!?! alot of china people were calling him xiao shuai ge and my heart was fluttering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. so this year, ive decided im nt gonna find him to talk to him or anything anymore, cos after a while it actually gets tiring for him and for me, but my mission was to get him to sign the back of my handphone again, and YES I ACCOMPLISHED MY AIM!!!!! so im verryyy happy. one thing that occurred to me is that most players are friendlier to their countrymen.. cos lots of china players greeted their china fans rather warmly i suppose.. well bao on the other hand is always more dao and "straight-faced" than the rest! hahah.today was a rather exciting day.. this years standard of badminton is really much higher than the previous years! and its like this year the aviva open is so much more advertised, so there are lots of ppl watching it this year.. in 2003 i almost felt like the whole stadium belonged to me! hahaha. so laby, pleassseee comeeee suppoorrtt bao okay?!?! he needs more support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss ur enthusiasm for bao.. keep the spirit up yah? HOPE U LIKE MY REPLY AND MY ENCOUNTER TODAY! bao looks as good! btw,i was talking toone of his china supporters, and he was rather friendly.. i was talking to him about bao.. u know baobao still wears his ring-necklace thing around his neck? its the one that his ex gf has too right.. haii seems like he's still holding on to her! well, hope to see ur reply soon!!!! ill support him tmr! HE'S PLAYING AT 630 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

这里应该有能看懂中文的人吧
    我是真得不知道应该怎样用英文表达了
    楼上的话我也看的半懂不懂的
    那位好心人能帮我翻译一下?
    是不是有的单词有拼写错误啊?

如果有打算去看我哥哥的人一定记得要说起我啊!
    嗬嗬!

10. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

hello charm !from your message ,i knew you was very exciting .i want to say how lucky you are .i have neve went to see the badminton match .Bao is very friendly .will you go to see the Singapore Open next day too ?

11. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

my eld bother is very friendly
    i think if you see him when he is smiling
    do you think so?

12. labyrinthian

Hi charmm!! Wow.. early in the morning and I see ur exciting post about ur encounter with Bao!! makes me sooo excited now!! haha so good that u can go and see him!! I can only go and watch him play this SAturday!! Shall we meet?? I wanna take a pic with him!! since kong_ling says he will smile if we mention her name!!!! :D :D

He's playing against Kuan Beng Hong today and i hope he can win! grrhh.. he lost to him last yr by just a small margin so I hope he can trash him this year!! :D

Did u attempt to talk to him again?? aiyo.. last yr when I see his face, I was soo happy that I don't know what to say to him.. Only passed the paper for him to sign. :p

Were there really many China supporters??? whahah.. i have an idea!! We can always speak to him in a CHina accent.. so that he can be friendlier to us!! ;)

Kekee.. I think I will see u on Saturday!! :D :D

13. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

i am sure if you mention my name
    i told him who say my name to him is my friend and his fan
    if they want to take photos please with smile
    he agree

so if you mention my name he will take photos with smile

14. charm

charm Regular Member

hi kong ling, bao chunlai is ur brother?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NI DE GE GE SHI MA?!!! :eek:
    WO HAO JING WAI YOU HAO KAI XIN!
    oh man you are so lucky! is he nice to you? i like him a lot a lot a lot alot sigh but he does not know me? is he really your brother?!?!

15. charm

charm Regular Member

hullo!!! haiyoh i don't know if i'll be there on saturday because i have trng... hahaha HE WON!!!!! HE WON HE WON HE WON! oooh yeahhh. i noticed that baochunlai does not play a very hard game.. what i mean is he seems to be more patient on court and isnt those sort of "every-shot-smash" sort of player.. he does not smash as much, although he is sooo talll!!!!! but he does lots of slicing and netting, and haiii i just melt when i watch him on court! today i borrowed my friend's binoculars and stared at him up close all the way! heeheehee.. laby is it because u have lessons thats why u cant come to the singapore open until saturday? btw, kong ling's bao's sister/!?!??!?!
    heehee.. what do u like about bao anyway? and yeah THERE ARE LOTS OF CHINA SUPPORTERS!

16. Devilicious

Devilicious Regular Member

student
    Wow! the Singapore Open sounds very exciting! Did any of you take pictures of our idol? :D If yes, post them quickly!!!! We want more feedbacks!!

note: Kongling and Bao aren't biologically related.

17. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

是 他真的是我哥哥
    i am really his sister

18. labyrinthian

Hiii charm!!

Yay!! He won Kuan Beng Hong yesterday!!! and he's playing against Lee Hyun Il today!! really hope he can win!!!

Yeah, I also noticed that he doesn't smash a lot and he has loong hands and loong legs, so his actions are actually quite swift on court, don't have to run too much!! :D

Haha binoculars?? good idea!!! eh actually I am working now during the weekdays so I will only be free on weekends.. and this Saturday I think I might stay there for the whole day!! I must try it out!! go and ask him to take photos!! :p :p

As for why I like Bao, I think he's quite a good player and he's very mild, kind-hearted and caring towards his team mates, especially Lin Dan!!! Just like a gentle giant!! though I would prefer it if he's slightly friendlier to us!! ;) More importantly, he can write good chinese calligraphy!! I like guys who are neng wen neng wu!!! :D :D :D

Btw, did his CHina supporters come in specially to support him?? :)

19. tanghl87

tanghl87 Regular Member

we know you are good friends,but you aren't biologically related,you must say it clearly,or somebody will misunderstanding.and i know bao call you "little sister".

20. kong ling

kong ling Regular Member

是上面有人问我是否真的是他妹妹 我才说的阿
    你又怎么了阿