e78 International Shipping Help?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Maha, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Maha

Maha New Member

Hello,

Recently, my long time Arcsaber 7 has finally passed away from a couple years of use and I was in the market for a new racket.

I finally settled on buying the Astrox 77, since I felt that it was a good fit for me.

I looked on this forum and it seems that e78 is a good website to buy new rackets, something I don't really have experience in, since I got my Arcsaber from a friend.

I chose e78 since the prices were good and from what I can tell according to this forum, their rackets are legitimate. However, I am having a bit of confusion over their international shipping rules, since my English and their English is not so good. ( My friend is helping me write this.)

Basically, I do not know what shipping method to choose, it is very unclear.

I am currently studying abroad in the United States and would like to purchase my Astrox 77 through e78, can anyone be so kind as to recommend which shipping option I should select for my purchase?

This is e78's guide:
    https://e78.us/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8

Or does anyone have a different website that they can recommend that is cheaper?

Thank you in advance.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Speedpost (or EMS) is the fastest and safest in my experience in terms of passing through customs faster and with less chance of customs taxes.

If that costs too much, then express post.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

3. Hass10wong

Hass10wong New Member

Speedpost i believe includes taxes and duties as well (at least according to e78 when I ship to Canada) and is the fastest but most priciest.

4. khoai

khoai Regular Member

With a racket, there are only 2 choices, Speedpost and DHL. Speedpost will come to the US as priority mail and is handled by USPS. DHL express which is a private courier, is in fact very very fast and cheaper too. I ordered a racket from e78 to the US and it arrived in 3 days. You can also message them through the website and they will answer almost instantly.

5. Dhandapani

Dhandapani Regular Member

The racket which u buy from e78 shop is genuine only. His name is Chen and good friend of mine . I used to buy racket from him . If u want his WhatsApp number I’ll get u bro ‭+852 5225 7784‬

6. Sudhan

Sudhan Regular Member

I bought a lot of rackets from him..I am from USA too..select speedpost that cost around hkd 292..You will get your racket in 3 or 4 days via usps or dhl..

7. Sudhan

Sudhan Regular Member

I have a brand new astrox 88d.plz pm if interested

8. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Speedpost is indeed the way to go since the offered price includes import taxes and customs already. It's super fast and you don't need to get to the local customs office yourself to pay the duty. Very convenient and in fact super cheap.

And while we're at it - has anyone seen that sale offer for the Li-Ning N80II?

9. Maha

Maha New Member

Thank you everyone for fast reply!

I think I am dumb but I cannot find "Speedpost" option at checkout, this is what I see:
    (Attached below)

I am not sure where to find the "Speedpost" option. Is it "SF" under "Other Express"?

Also, I know some of you on here like higher tensions and order from e78, who do I need to talk to for higher tension on racket?

This is what they say: "If customer request for stringing service, only BG80 string (or strings that over 0.68mm) can be chose. The maximum string tension is 24 lbs or the racket specified maximum string tension." on their website, doesn't say where to ask for a tension higher than 24.

Sorry to bother all of you!

Update:

I figured out that you had to make an account for it to show the shipping options for "Speedpost" and "DHL".

Also, despite what they say, they don't seem to allow anything over 24lbs.

Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

#9 Maha, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  10. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

There is a comment field at the end of the ordering process if I'm not mistaken. Just write in there which tension you would like to have. But be aware that this will be on your own risk then.

11. khoai

khoai Regular Member

Did you select the right country for shipping? Looks like 'Hong Kong' was selected with all kind of local delivery options.

12. Arisuin

Arisuin Regular Member

Does anybody know how long it takes before a racquet is shipped out if you ask to have it strung first? The shopping guide says 6-12 days but when I emailed the owner, Mr. Chan said a few days which doesn't say much in terms of actual numbers.

At the place where I live, there is only one stringer but they mainly string tennis racquets.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

13. Sudhan

Sudhan Regular Member

Chan is really good and his service is fast..I bought so many rackets from him..He will ship within 2 days..