Voltric 80 Etune downgrade or upgrade?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Matted, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Matted

Matted Regular Member

So i've read some threads here about this racquet and ive seen varying opinions of this. Some say it is sluggish and worse compared to the OG voltric 80 while the others say it performs alot better than the predecessor. Can anyone here give me their personal opinions on this racquet?

2. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    the musings you have read on this forum are inherently personal opinions. what are you confused about.

3. Matted

Matted Regular Member

Well i broke my racquet recently and opted to buy a new one. I sadly dont have the luxury of trying a demo racquet so i was hoping to find what other people think of the racquet. Im confused because they have opinions that are so different that its as if they tried a different racquet lol

4. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    so... after reading on this forum what people think of the racquet you are interested in, you still have no idea what people think of the racquet you are interested in.

and you are also confused as to why different people may have different opinions, is what you're saying.

5. DarkHiatus

DarkHiatus Regular Member

The VT80 and VT80ETN feel like different racquets in whatever grommet configuration the ETN is put in. I don't think you'll find anyone disagreeing with this.

The VT80ETN is neither a downgrade nor an upgrade. It's just a different racquet that also happens to have Voltric 80 in the name and is head heavy.

Up to your personal preference which you like, which is why opinions differ. Just like people have differing opinions on whether VT80 is better/worse than ZF2.

Fernaldishan and Matted like this.
  6. Fernaldishan

Fernaldishan New Member

Yeah.absolutely. Rackets are your personal preference. Using racket according to your legends use,design is an absolute madness. You should use a racket which suits u perfectly. Even it can be 68g or 108g.
    Even tension capacity is 10 or 30lbs. That depends on u