2019 Victor Racquets (TK BXR, TK FC, AuraSpeed and more)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Okaharu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Even if the N7II doesn't suit you personally, it serves lots and lots of other players really well. Me included.

Your "don't get the N7II cause the 80X might be better" advice doesn't help at all and is as far, far away from anything that could be called "comparison".

2. hm_andhika

hm_andhika Regular Member

Consultant and Technology Enthusiast
    I wasnt trying to compare. I tried to tell him that N7ii isnt good for me and I will never recommend N7ii to anyone. Next week I will have more to say about ARS80X but do not expect me to compare it with N7ii.

N7ii might be good for you and others, but for me, again, it is not good at all, so it is up to him to believe what I said or what you said. Fair enough for everyone.

yan2xp and salepang like this.
  3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I would never recommend Arc11 to anybody, because it suffer in terms of sinking issues. A known fact. Every high end racket which don't do is simply better. Period. I also would never recommend BG66F because it feels dull. Also a known fact. In which world do you live to call ARC11 the best reference of even balance rackets? And you use one of the dullest string to "judge" the feel of a racket. Sometimes it's better to hold own opinions back if you can't back them up. And if a racket deliver power or not is very very depending on the users technique.

Junye, kaffars, s_mair and 1 other person like this.
  4. hm_andhika

No need to attack me bro. :) this is not about right or wrong. I dont need to back up my opinion, I dont need to hold back. If i like something, I would say I like it and if I dont like it, I will or will not share why I dont like it.

I never push anyone to agree with me. If someone disagree with me, just said it and am okay with it. Thats all.

What else do u want from me? To stop saying a bad thing about a racket? a string? Oh man. Just take it easy, we are sharing our own experience.

Please avoid to argument something that dont benefit us.

#524 hm_andhika, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    yan2xp likes this.
  5. hm_andhika

If you believe the racket can deliver power or not depends on the users technique, its alright. It is your opinion.

As for me, a racket can help to improve how we deliver a good power.

ARC11 having sinking issues? Well, it could have. But i never experience it because maybe my tension isnt that high.

Where in the world do i live so I said ARC11 as reference of EB racket? I live in Jakarta and most of my badminton friends agree that ARC11 is the best comparison for an EB racket. If you disagree, fine.

Anyway, dont take this personally. I will keep sharing my personal experience, anyone can choose to trust me or not. Its up to them. At least, I never lie to share about my experience.

yan2xp likes this.
  6. hm_andhika

Back to the origin topic, comparison :)

N7ii vs ARS80X
    Speed: equal
    Power: ARS80X won easily
    Feel: ARS80X won easily
    Control: ARS80X won easily

This isnt a fair comparison, because I dont like N7ii at all. I recommend ARS80X over N7ii.

#526 hm_andhika, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    yan2xp likes this.
  7. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Different players will smash hardest with different rackets. Some prefer head heavy, some head light. Some like a stiff shaft, others a more flexible one. There is definitely no objectively 'most powerful' racket.

Also - I don't like the N7ii either, but it's obviously because of personal preference, not because it's a bad racket. Your comment didn't make that very clear at all, reading an awful lot like 'this is objectively bad and anything else will be better', giving no details or insights - that's what I (and I'm guessing the other commenters) found useless about the 'comparison'. Also the N7ii has a few ardent fans so maybe that played a role as well :D

A hint for the future - you might want to start off mentioning that you don't like a particular racket and thus can't compare it adequately, instead of saying "this is much better in all aspects, oh and I'd never recommend that to anyone". Even I do that, and I'm not exactly known here for sugarcoating my opinions :D

8. hm_andhika

Bro :D i didnt say N7ii is a bad racket. If you read my reply to @salepang I told him, N7ii/N9ii isnt a good racket for me. I thought this is clear, this is very personal preference and i think Im okay to say that I will never recommend this to anyone. But if this is wrong, alright then, am sorry.

Hope this is clearer. But again, take this discussion easily. Find what we think useful and benefit us.

yan2xp and salepang like this.
  9. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Neither am I saying you did, but it does read that way. It's exactly the sort of misunderstanding that is avoidable and tends to create unnecessary conflict here.

s_mair and hm_andhika like this.
  10. hm_andhika

Well it is unnecessary conflict. I think we're good now.

11. salepang

salepang Regular Member

Thanks andhika and im sorry because of my question this happen..

12. Lemollin

Lemollin Regular Member

Perhaps, you should contribute a bit to the forum, because what you are doing here is just asking tons lot of comparison questions. Do you ever realise that 99% of your posts are asking for stiffness, bp, head weight etc, etc, etc?? Can you just buy a racket which you think that is suits you and review it since you got plenty of ideas already by the amount of questions you've asked before, please?

ucantseeme and s_mair like this.
  13. jctai

jctai Regular Member

I have a N7ii H.Setiawan colorway and a 3U 80X. On hand, 80X is ridiculously light headed compared to N7ii. It is way easier to maneuver 80X and though its shaft is as stiff as N7ii, its power is easier to access compared to N7ii. But N7ii still has a higher ceiling of power and produces more solid shots. Control wise, I would say 80X is among the best, on the same tier as my TK-FC and the Arcsabers. For me N7ii isn't as easy to control as I am fully aware of its weight when I'm playing. I would recommend N7ii for players with excellent strength and fitness and 80X for more casual players.

ucantseeme and salepang like this.
  14. jctai

jctai Regular Member

I'm curious as to which racket would you refer to as a good even balance racket reference.

15. Swat

Swat Regular Member

Interesting! I was under the impression that 80x was much stiffer than N7ii. Perhaps it’s static stiffness you are talking about and not stiffness in on court play?

16. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I would say the N7ii needs an explosive swing more than strength, so fast-twitch muscle is needed. I found it very light, but not very accessible - good technique and timing as well as strong pronation/supination will be important with this racket rather than raw strength (imo).

ucantseeme and jctai like this.
  17. hm_andhika

Need to re-string it with 66F. Hope to play with it next week :D I can tell this racket feels head heavy, quite close with JPX LTD, perhaps even higher BP

20190610_190540-567x1008.jpg

18. salepang

salepang Regular Member

Ok

19. jctai

jctai Regular Member

yea mate, big arm swing simply wont do it.

20. jctai

jctai Regular Member

Yes static stiffness. I am more inclined to talk about static stiffness as court play stiffness evaluation falls largely on feeling of the user - not much of an objective view. But if you want me to talk about 80X's stiffness in court play, I'd say it is more flexible than N7ii. But also keep in mind that my N7ii H.Setiawan's version, I have not experienced its difference with the original white version but hearsay is that H.Setiawan version is head heavier and stiffer, much like NR900 vs NR900 SE.

salepang likes this.