which 4u racket is good for doubles game

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Amrith, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Amrith

Amrith New Member

which 4u racket is good for doubles game?
    Yonex LD force or Victor Hypernano X900?
    any comparison between this 2 rackets. pls

2. jeremy leung

jeremy leung Regular Member

Lin Dan Force is quite a powerhouse for a 4u racket. It is definitely quite good in that aspect but the frame can drag behind especially in the faster pace doubles. It is designed for Lin Dan after all, someone who enjoys extremely head heavy and more sluggish rackets now. Though, the hypernano tends to be quite like it in some aspects just slightly faster and less power. These are both classified as "singles rackets" but truly there is none, just some suit one generally over the other. If you truly want a headheavy 4u I would recommend the astrox 88s or d and Li ning tb n7ii. But if it were between these two I'd go with hypernano for sure

Amrith likes this.
  3. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    Yonex LDF is a head heavy balance racket with stiff shaft while x900x is an even balance racket with a stiff shaft. While YLDF is preferably suits for an offensive style of play, x900x is preferably meant for an all around style of play. Both also comes in a similar 4U weight.

Which racket is good for doubles ?.....then its depends specifically on your style of play and physical attributes. The later is a more important parameter that you should understand fully. If your swing speed is slow then using a stiff racket will be no good for you similarly as well, if your arm doesn't has that enough power (swing strength) then using a head heavy racket wont give you its full potential. Trying to access your hitting quality by using a much less stiffer shaft and lighter head weight may give you the idea where does your racket preferences stands. Once you found that goldilocks specifications, then you've found the racket that is most likely good for you.

SS

Amrith likes this.
  4. Amrith

Amrith New Member

thank you

5. Veldaga

Veldaga Regular Member

Tax Consultant
    I had both in 4u. The LDF was too heavy. The HX900 was good but I say BS12 is still better.

Amrith likes this.
  6. Amrith

Amrith New Member

Thank you

7. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

can you expand what you mean by better?

faster? i can agree but more powerful shot? id think hx900 packs a bigger punch

Amrith likes this.
  8. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

Just to add to this. I have hx900 and recently bought 88d 4u...the 88d moves faster than my hx900, which I wasnt expecting. Overall, everything is better when it comes to doubles. I guess I'll keep the hx900 as a singles racket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amrith likes this.