BliBli Indonesia Open 2019 tickets mostly sold out

Discussion in '2019 Tournaments' started by onomnomyaki, Jun 25, 2019.

1. onomnomyaki

onomnomyaki New Member

Hi, I’m new to following the BWF matches. Normally I just watch them online.

But today, I went into BliBli’s app to find tickets, literally just moments after the names of the players and their matches were released, only to find that most of the tickets were sold out.

Scapers? Or I’m just too late to the party? If so, how long in advance should I prep to snatch up the tickets? The immediate moment they are released? Hope some kind folks with experience of attending live matches can enlighten me :)

2. sen

sen Regular Member

Usually I bought the tickets online at blibli not as soon as possible but a few days after. Online tickets usually are sold out a few days before the tournament starts like right now. Sometimes you can buy in the stadium if you come very early and queue. Not very convenient.

Anyway, this year I am probably not going as it is just after school holiday and I have already had plans with my son during holiday and that is first week of school and I probably have too much work after holiday. I thought if I am not work-overload I will buy tickets last minute but if it sold out then I am not watching live this time

kwun likes this.
  3. onomnomyaki

onomnomyaki New Member

Thanks for reply!

Last minute tickets at the venue are a bit risky for me as I’m not from Indonesian but willing to travel there (hence needing to book air tickets and accommodations and etc)

Yah so I think I will probably have to miss it this time round too since I can’t grab the tix.

Badminton is sure popular in Indonesia for them to disappear so fast though haha

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

The enthusiasm is soaring high since last year Asian Games, sold out very fast.
    It's not recommended to buy on the spot ticket, you can try next year through blibli or tiket.com, no worries ;)

5. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Too many ticket scalpers for sure not the real spectators or lovers of the game.

6. Tennyson

Tennyson Regular Member

Any precedence of opportunists grabbing enmass and touting then at high prices in the black market or games venue?

7. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

I wasnt able to buy the ticket the day it was released so i think its Fake. Its not handled that well, imo. How can i easily bought MO2017 tickets months in advance. and also maybe someone who buy few dozens ticket to sell it on the day.

They shouldnt sell it in blibli should just sell in ticketmaster and such ,etc

8. sen

sen Regular Member

MO=Malaysia Open ?
    The venue there has much more seating capacity than Istora. Even Singapore indoor stadium has more seating capacity, I think.

Jakarta and nearby cities population has half of whole of Malaysia population