Duora 7 or Duora 10?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Hc0797, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Hc0797

Hc0797 Regular Member

I used the z strike and liked it, but couldn’t smash with it like my zf2.. my zf2 3u gives shoulder pain... now I’m looking at Duora 7 and Duora 10.. can you help me choose..I smash with a big swing , clear and drop shots.. is the Duora 7 underpowered?.. I play back court doubles

2. Cameron01

Cameron01 Regular Member

I use the duora 10 which I moved to from the duora 77, as the 77 and 7 are both listed as medium flex I'm going to assume they're very similar rackets. Once I had adjusted to the duora 10 I found that I was getting more power as well as better accuracy. I am now quite a back court player and I find that I have no complaints with the racket

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    why not zf2 4u

4. laistrogian

laistrogian Regular Member

Student
    or astrox 77 3u if what you need is a more flexible racket and you're alright with the weight

There's also the astrox 99 4u which IMO might be preferable to 88D if you use thick grip because you lose a bit of head weight with thick grip

5. Hc0797

Hc0797 Regular Member

I hav
    I have the ax99..the things heavy!!..using my low end arc saber 8 pw for now

6. laistrogian

laistrogian Regular Member

Student
    The 3U or 4U? I have 88S 3U and headheaviness is perfect for me. I can imagine 3U ax99 would be really headheavy with thin grip

You can do thicker grip to make the head heaviness more manageable

7. Hc0797

Hc0797 Regular Member

I
    I use AC102ex..really thin and my racquet is a 4u ax99..still pretty heavy, I can only imagine what the 3u would be like, I still like the racquet though. I also preordered the lcw limited edition should get it by 26th this month