TKF / AS70K vs AX88D

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by throttlementok, Jul 31, 2019.

1. throttlementok

throttlementok Regular Member

Hi guys, I consider to buy TKF or AS70K.

88D is my current go to racket and I love it so much. Last month, I bought TK-BXR and it’s quite similar in terms of swing weight and overall weight distribution.

Both in 4U and I checked on Racquet Force’s Instagram the 4U 88D has 86gr swing weight and 4U TK-BXR on 87gr. And yes they do feel quite similar (not the same but quite similar). It’s interesting because AS70K has 86,5gr in the middle of both rackets. I have no number for TKF I didn’t find it.

I love both of them because they are powerful and fast for defense. I usually play doubles fyi.

I want to add another collection on my bag and I consider the TKF. Will it suits my racket choices? Or maybe the Auraspeed 70K will be more suitable?

Thanks before!

2. dvanio

dvanio Regular Member

hi bro, sorry if my question out of your threads,
    i read in your other thread that you have used aeronaut 7000B, can you help to share the comparison between ax88D 4U compare to Aeronaut 7000B?
    from the HH, the swing, power of smash, drive, defence and easy to use?

3. throttlementok

throttlementok Regular Member

No problem :D

For head heaviness actually the 88D is a 4U head heavy racket and 7000B is a 3U even balanced to slightly head heavy. That is the overall balance of the racket.

The swing weight feels similar for both of them.

IMO the smash power is related to personal preferences due to timing, weight distribution preferences, and racket stiffness.

For drive, defense, and easy to use, both of them are equal for me, but I prefer 88D because it is stiffer and it’s my personal preferences.

7000B has more flex than the 88D. Stiffer racket are better in defense and drive because the head is more stable. But again it’s a personal preferences.

More flexible rackets are easier to use and more forgiving if your techniques aren’t good enough. But if you feel your techniques are good, then stiffer racket has no problem and you will get more advantages from the shaft for more control and precision.

4. dvanio

dvanio Regular Member

thank you... already order ax88D..
    prefer 88D too after read other opinion..
    hope this racket suit me too

throttlementok likes this.