Hello from Chennai, India.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by HarS, Mar 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. HarS

HarS New Member

It has been a while since I wanted to become a member and suppose this is the right time.

A bit about me:
    Have crossed my teens a long time back and have found playing badminton fascinating now, after having played volley ball for a few years.

I play regularly (if I am in station) in the mornings and it is 99% Outdoors, Doubles and Nylon birde.

Played with a few steel rackets (rackets that are given free with Boost energy drinks - Indian counterparts will know it well) and then jumped to buy a Yonex GR-303. From there on graduated to Finapi 232 and then found out Muscle Power 29.

The MP29 broke the second day I was playing and had to send it for verification to Sunrise, India. Due to non-availability of racket, I had once again jumped to my age-old trusted steel racket for a few weeks.

Now I own a Li-Ning G force lite 3400i and am still waiting for a call from Sunrise for the MP29.

2. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

I am selling a z force 2 brand new 5 days old. if u want to buy it pls PM me.. the rate is Rs. 8500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Munigrinn

Munigrinn New Member

art
    Hi there. I'm new here:)

4. HarS

HarS New Member

Sorry for the late reply.

I do not think i am yet ready for Z force 2. My level of play is still running around the court chasing the birde.

Just that I started playing indoors and i have my Yonex MP29 back once again. Thanks Balaji.

5. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

No worries the racket sold long time back..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk