VICTOR CHINA Open 2019 : R/32 - FINAL (17-22 September)

Discussion in '2019 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    So True...to see the Former OG Champ and two times WC Silver medalist LXR in tears a few days ago.

LXR has one of the most superb shot making quality..she can literally make a great shot by just stading at one place..thats her Class.
    Its just that she is a little hesitant to move much cause she is afraid she might exacerbate her injury prone knee.:(

This match should definitely give a huge boost to her.I hope she was watching CM play.

My best wishes and luck to my all time fav OG Champ LXR

2. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Not sure why you always mention Major, but TTY already won major in AsianGames. the play of the national anthem is proof enough.

SpursIndonesia likes this.
  3. wade

wade Regular Member

Let's go ginting!

yuquall likes this.
  4. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

No gold or silver Medals around the neck in this tournament ?

5. lodoss

lodoss Regular Member

white color... same as Okuhara :p

6. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

How much hair will I lose this time... :confused::confused:

7. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Yes the National Anthem is played however No Points are offered for these regional sporting games and there is a very good reason for that.

Also I dont consider ( AG,CWG,EG,PAG ) as Majors because it doesnt include ALL the WORLD's players...Im sure if CM was from Malaysia,India,Japan then TTY would have had no chance at that too lolz

Many Asian Games, CWG,PAG,EG,PAG Champions have failed to even get a single MAJOR tittle and thats because in their regional games grouping probably they are the best but when it comes to WORLDS or OLYMPICs the competition is at the HIGHEST LEVEL.

This is why OG/WC offers the highest Points of all tournaments and the honour of being crowned as Olympic or World Champion.

And This is why I and the BWF Folks believe that OG/WC are the BIGGEST TOURNAMENTS of Badminton in the World.:)

Just like it is in Boxing,Wrestling,Cricket,Football,Hockey,Table tennis,Weightlifting,Gymnastics,Athletics,Basketball and all the other sports and for those sports who are not included in Olympics WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS aka WORLD CUP is their biggest MAJOR.

And this is why FIFA WORLD CUP and Cricket WORLD CUP are the MOST WATCHED sporting events in the WORLD because they are the MAJORS the BIGGEST EVENTS of their catrgory in the WORLD and during OLYMPIC Years OLYMPIC GAMES is the MOST WATCHED SPORTING EVENT in the WORLD and I have Statistics to Prove my point if in just a case you want them.

#1147 Anks, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  8. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

yeah so lame.... first they copy their own tkf color....then they copy okuhara's special edition altius color....it's as if there isn't any other color to choose from... victor really is going downhill....

9. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Momota so calm

Anks likes this.
  10. It'sMeMeMe

Ginting expending lots of energy....he better have jumbo tank...

wade likes this.
  11. Steve Guo

Steve Guo New Member

Dude, get your head out of your ass. Not winning a major does not invalidate a player's entire career or accomplishments, in the same way that doing well at a major does not make a career. Sure, players prepare harder and better for majors than other tournaments, and some players turn up better when the pressure's on while others don't. Maybe some are just lucky or unlucky at these times, like a certain player throwing away 6 match points in WC quarterfinals to a random Indonesian player who proceeded to do nothing at all after winning a Bronze medal at the WC.

TTY has shown incredible and beautiful skill that no other women's singles player had shown before her, and she helped push the skill level of women's singles to adapt to her dominant play. Sure, she is not perfect; she has had a lackluster 2019 following injury, is incredibly inconsistent at times, and is prone to strings of unforced errors. But give credit where credit is due; she has been and is an incredible player who, when she is on, absolutely plays women's badminton at one of, if not the, highest levels. There is more to a player than their list of trophies, and don't say stuff like "Tai Tzu Ying wouldn't have won the AG if CM were there" because if I recall your beloved PV Sindhu was also there as well.

12. wade

wade Regular Member

Good umpiring

13. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Great smash to the double line from Ginting:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

14. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

What a defense by Ginting. Lucky b lol

15. wade

wade Regular Member

Ginting took the 1st game 21-19.

16. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Pheww.. G1 to Ginting.
    It's just starting. Momota must be pretty warmed up by now.

17. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Dude It seems you have Gotten your Balls in the **** you call your head Mr.FORREST GUMP..Point number 1.

Point Number 2 If my Beloved PV Sindhu has won AG,CWG Silvers and I Myself never count that as MAJORS there is a reason for that... why because its a FACT..her Biggest Achievement is her 1 MAJOR TITLE and that is WC yes Her OG Silver and 4 WC Medals are obviously A Great achievement to make her one of the most prolific Major Medalist however...I stick true to facts.

You can hate me for speaking the truth but it is what it is just like CM is a GOAT already she has 4 Major Tittles and if she wins another OG or WC Gold that would just make her better and better.

I never downplayed TTY but If what I said was not true then TTY wouldnt express her wish to win an OG MEDAL Oh and before puking your trash you call a post research well in advance for it makes you look like the biggest imbecile in the world.

By the way ..Consider yourself lucky that I thought of you worthy enough of my response for folks like you dont even exist at the same level of my eyesight.

I also understand probably your fav is TTY but Im sorry Its true TTY hasnt won a Single major till date and I will say it again and again it wont make her an OG Medalist or WC Champion like Camilla Martin,Carolina Marin,Pusarla Venkata Sindhu,Nozomi Okuhara,Zhang Ning,Xie Xingfang,Susi Susanti,Bang Soo hyun,Wang Yihan,Li Xuerui,Gong Ruina,Ye zhaoying,Han Aiping,Li Lingwei and other MAJOR QUEENS .

Sorry to Crush your Emotions but...Ummm..Well I guess I enjoyed it

Welcome to my Ignore list !

#1157 Anks, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    galaxyduo likes this.
  18. wade

wade Regular Member

Wake up ginting

19. It'sMeMeMe

can't....gone into power-saving mode for game 3 :D:D

20. yuquall