Racket with similar stiffness and speed to Jetspeed 10

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by magixx, Oct 7, 2019.

1. magixx

magixx New Member

I'm an intermediate doubles player and currently using a Victor Brave Sword 12 but after trying my partner's Jetspeed S10 I don't feel like I can go back to the BS12. What I really like about the JS10 is that it feels stiffer (more responsive, like the difference between an aluminum vs carbon bicycle) and faster (easier) to swing.
    Are there any other rackets you would think I should check out if I like the stiffness and speed of the JS10 compared to the BS12? Something that would have more of these qualities?
    The reason why I'm not just getting a JS10 is because my partner already has one and sometimes I can play with it, just not all the time.
    I'm not particular to a brand and have heard about the Duora Z Strike but not so much in a good way.

2. iAsianGuy

iAsianGuy Regular Member

If I'm not mistaken there isn't on the market that is even close to what the JS10 can offer, in terms of speed and power all in one package.

I was like you before, I started out on BS12 and loved it then I tried the JS10 and could never go back because it was just so much better.

3. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

4. hikaruseven

hikaruseven Regular Member

College student
    Nanoflare 800? I also used the jetspeed s10 and it's my favorite racket till it broked and tried the new yonex racket

thyrif likes this.
  5. himanshuswaraj

himanshuswaraj New Member

how is nanoflare 380 edge? anyone used?

6. thyrif

thyrif Regular Member

I was thinking this, too. The Z strike is pretty damn fast and powerful, but slightly slower than the s10, but a tad more powerful maybe.

7. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    I may be a little biased, but adidas A5 or A3. I use the 5 as an ex JS10 user (4u).

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

8. Munch

Munch Regular Member

Tbh I thought my dzs was as close as it got to the js10. I used it as my 3rd racket in case my 2 js10s broke strings, and didn't have mistiming issues. It's a slightly heavier, and slightly more flex but it honestly had almost the same swing feel

thyrif likes this.
  9. dg-1984

dg-1984 Regular Member

How good are the adidas rackets not a lot of info on them, tried looking for more comments on the kalkul A5 but not much about.
    The JS10 sounds ideal for my needs but can get the A5 for same as used prices of the JS10.
    Anything else to also consider?

10. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    Agreed there's very little info, sadly. I rate the A5 as my favourite ive ever used. Formally JS10 user, sinking grommets and weight variation put me off. Ive clashed A5 twice now and barely a mark on it. I know there are very few kalkul users on here but ive seen zero for sale second hand. Id already have another one or two but i lucked out getting my hands on another kalkul demo racquet.
    Downside i suppose is the very light weight, took some adjustment, same as JS10 did initially.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

11. Linh.tv

Linh.tv New Member

IMO, nf800(3u) tends to be slightly faster but less power compare to js10(4u); while z-strike is more powerful and of course much slower compare to these 2.

12. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

Hi there, I am also an owner of Adidas Kalkul A5, but I think it doesn't feel close to JS10. JS10 is very stiff, a little bit of head-light, sword frame, and compact head while IMO Kalkul A5 is more even balance racket with medium stiff, more like Arcsaber series.

The best guess that I can give probably NF800 or LiNing N7ii