Alternative to BS11

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Luciole, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Luciole

Luciole Regular Member

Hello, i'm looking for racquets similar to my BS11. I'm french and it's pretty difficult to buy victors'racquets at good price here, so i'm looking for other brands like Li Ning or Yonex.

I'm mainly a single player and more a tactician/patient player than a hard hitting player.

I think that N80 or N90 III could be a good choice but not sure. What do you think?

2. R@hul

R@hul Regular Member

1) z force 2 , 4u for doubles n 3u for singles..
    2) n 90 ii s type, this one is a beast. I have played with this and believe me u will just love it. If li ning has produced the best racket it must be n 90 ii or iii. Smashes are just threatening to opponents. And I am damn serious. Also it depends on you how u handle these rackets.. Since I have played with all of them I would like you to pick n 90 ii s type...
    Plz don't go for n80 .. It's even balance , n not gud for smashes.. Especially in singles...

3. Jchowdhury

Jchowdhury Regular Member

Student
    R@hul I understand your point of view but the BS11 is an even balance racket. Ive used for it for two years now.

The N90 III would be the best alternative from your choices considering the frame shape and stiffness, it matches the BS11 quite well. Go for it.

4. s6edge

s6edge Regular Member

Any other suggestion?