Rackets you regret selling

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Sundis, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    By popular demand I have created this thread to accompany my other thread about rackets that you regret buying https://www.badmintoncentral.com/fo...u-regret-that-you-bought.183323/#post-2763271

Here you can post about rackets you sold and later came to regret. Are you still finding it hard to sleep at night when thinking about the racket you sold? Do you wish you can turn back time and have the racket unsold?

Please post what racket you sold and all details about how you feel when you think about it. Did you sell it to someone you know or a stranger? Was it a good price?

I start with my story: In 2011 I bought an Arcsaber Z-slash 3UG4, I played with it a few times and then it was lying in my bag for around a year before I sold it to my brother for about equivalent to 80 euro. He made a decent deal as the racket was in top condition. I have now come to regret my decision to sell it and wish I still had it. I dont have sleep less nights however as it is a mild case of racket selling regret Im suffering from :p

Now I want to hear your story

2. Terraglow

Terraglow Regular Member

Students
    Voltric LD force (gold colorway) 4ug5 - Great offensive racket, not too stiff, not too head heavy, although slightly sluggish for doubles. Sold to a close friend, and i think it will be good collector item in the future (hence the regret)

Nanoray 900AH 3ug5 - Perfect racket for bullet speed drives, accurate control, feels effortless for 3u racket. Almost perfect racket for doubles. Sold to a friend in order to try out other rackets. Kinda regret to sell it off and not satisfied with its replacement lol.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

3. missclicked

missclicked Regular Member

Nanoray light 18i, I know its a cheap racket, beginners racker with no smash power... but that was my very own first racket but sold it to a friend because he needed one a new racket to replace his aging carbonex.

That racket is very easy to use but idk why I keep buying other more expensive model while stilll having regret of selling a cheap model.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

4. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Voltric Z-Force Olympic 2012 ltd.
    ArcSaber 10 PG ed X4.
    Swing Power 900.
    Wilson BLX Vertex (gen 1).
    ArcSaber S-Slash TH ed X2.

I will be back here! :(

5. Michel Aupin

Michel Aupin Regular Member

Duora 10 legend vision and Astrox 99 4u first gen ( the huge HH ones). They were really good but I sold them to try something else :(

Aeronaut 9000C. Had big expectations and was not what i was expecting. Tried it twice and sold it. I did not liked the initial feeling but i should have taken the Time to try it properly.

6. shreyas666

shreyas666 Regular Member

chief mis-information officer
  7. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

JetSpeed Natsir L, sold it to my double partner and now a days regretted it. I played with BS12 and didn't like JS Natsir that much, but tried it few times after and it felt so great :confused:

8. allyjack110

allyjack110 Regular Member

University Graduate (History)
    I recently sold two Victor BS12 on ebay. I had had them for several years and they had served me very well. There was was some cosmetic damage present around the frame but they were in good condition. I have now changed over to the Duora 10 which I do not like; too stiff for my liking. I am now tempted to sell my Duora 10 and buy the BS12 again. BS12 can still be bought here in the UK.

Dave1011 likes this.
  9. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Arcsaber Z-Slash is really the only one I regret dumping - fastest thing on Earth at the time, tiny head, dense pattern.
    And the paint job AROUSED me - best looking racket I've ever seen, even now.

If I ever started playing again I'd try and get a couple of em.

Dave1011 likes this.
  10. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

If you like a bit of flex the bs12 is a great racket.
    @TigerSmash has some bs12 for sale at the moment! :)