shoes suggestion with good support

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by IevasPolka, Dec 10, 2019.

1. IevasPolka

IevasPolka Regular Member

I really have no idea about shoes. Today, I visit victor and lining official shop but still can't decide which one I need.
    reason : my current one just died and using cheap substitute.
    previous : lining zen , victor SH s80 e (yellow-blue)
    What I want by priority
    1.good support and cushion in both heel and ankle. My substitute shoes make my feet hurt a bit, tolerable but I dont like it. Also, I experienced ankle sprain not severe not frequent but I did have it a few times and it would be good to have something about this.
    2.good rubber. Many times the court isn't that good and quite slippery. My sub is good in this but my zen is a bit old and some of the court I play feet slippery while some don't (not sure if it is the court or shoes).
    3.it doesn't have to be light and speedy. all-around is ok too.
    3.size and color are kinda personal, any suggestion is good
    4.pricing isn't that much of a problem. High-end one would be assuring to me for the QC though.

today experience at the shops
    -lining one where the ankle part is high like a basketball shoes is interesting. Is it good or bad with this design?
    -lining wave and sonic boom3 are ok.
    -Monkey king front-inside part where it elevate felt strange. Don't know if it good or bad
    -victor tai tzu ing felt good too (iirc 9200)
    -victor also have many option (too many that I don't know which I should choose)

2. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    - Lining Models with the ankle part sure look nice and cool, but too bad the price is too expensive in my country. Even more expensive than Yonex' high end models.So i never buy any of Lining High End Models.
    - Victor P9200 sure is one of the best support shoes in Victor line with great style, cushioning, lateral support.
    - For other Victor Models, check the ones with P on the name. P represent support type shoes, means more cushioning and support for your feet. You may check out: Victor P8510, P9210, P9300.