Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. vincedba

vincedba Regular Member

dba
    I own AN 7000 Boost. It is flexible and i think bp around 295. Head weight is 43g.

2. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

Hi Guys,

super confused.

so i got a tc75c a month or two ago and have had the aeronaut 8000D for maybe 5-6 months now. they are similar in balance point and weight. +/- 2 gram/1 mm bp but my god the racquets feel SO DIFFERENT. I never had shoulder issues but after using the tc75C, my shoulders have started to hurt! how can they feel so different. i was shocked. the tc75c feels so much heavier. i find the 8000D to be VERY easy to use and maneuverable. could it be a bad batch or something? i refuse to believe 2 gram weight difference makes this big of a difference, especially because ive used racquets that are similar in weight previously.

anyways, i am now looking at the aeronaut 9000D. 4u and stiff flex. any reviews from anyone on here?
    might even look into auraspeed 90s/k

3. Thebestbees

Thebestbees Regular Member

Finally got myself the turbocharging 75, used the n9ii a year ago and after many tries on a number of racket I still find that is it the racket that is the easiest to get used to !

ucantseeme and s_mair like this.
  4. Swat

Swat Regular Member

TC75C is a heavy beast indeed. Had a similar experience with it :) It will take some time to get used to, but I gave up quickly,

5. steven8991

steven8991 Regular Member

But on the spec, it says medium flex.
    I prefer a bit more flex than 7000B

6. vincedba

vincedba Regular Member

dba
    Looks like AN 8000 and AN9000 are both flexier than AN7000B . AN8000 is a little more head heavy and AN9000 less head heavy. AN7000B in between in term of head heavy.

I don't have AN8000 and AN9000 so I can't not confirm above.

7. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

looks like both tectonic 7s are up for sale on racquetforce

8. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

2g is quite a bit with badminton rackets

9. Winston A

Winston A Regular Member

Can anyone give a comparison of the AN 9000c with the 7000b, 88s 4U and DZS

10. Romegga

Romegga New Member

Anyone know which player uses Li ning n9ii as a racket? Cant find anyone using it so far beside Jordan

11. Romegga

Romegga New Member

Anyone know which player uses Li ning n9ii as a racket? Cant find anyone using it so far beside Jordan

12. West204

West204 Regular Member

Well... legendary Fu Hai Feng.

Romegga likes this.
  13. Romegga

Romegga New Member

Guess thats abit it then hahaha

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

West204 likes this.
  14. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

tontowi ahmad too.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Romegga likes this.
  15. West204

West204 Regular Member

Both have Olympic gold medals.

Romegga likes this.
  16. stratocaster

stratocaster New Member

Hi everyone, I’m a long time Yonex user looking to try out some Li-ning rackets for a change. Between the N7II (TC70) and the N9II (TC75), which is most similar to the Arcsaber 10? Thanks!

17. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Hi everyone, im looking to buy a new racket, got a bit confused between these three Aeronaut 9000C - 7000B - N99
    Looking at the specs 3 of them are almost identical, the only difference that i can find is N99 has S2 Sized Grip & Shorter handle than the other two (200mm Handle Length)
    Meanwhile 9000C & 7000B has identical specs
    88g - 298mm BP - Medium Flex(Not sure abt 7000B) - S1 Grip - 210mm Handle Length - Max Tension 32 lbs
    I dont search the other tech stuff only its spec and i do realize Lining is the most hit and miss brand for their naming system and spec (What i do realize is on Aeronaut 9000 series the specs are getting better and quite accurate,not the naming tho)
    So in real world usage how does these rackets perform?Similar?Which of these 3 is the most all rounder (Single - Double) For anyone who've tried them please leave a review or comparison
    Thankyou :)

18. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

I haven’t tried it but what u can say is go to a shop and do a dry swing of it to compare, that would give u a great comparison for ur own style.

Moreover we can’t recommend any rackets if we don’t know what is ur previous racket. Honestly your previous racket is required to judge u and to say what aeronaut series will suit u or not.

In general aeronaut series are designed to give more control.

With control if u want power go for aeronaut “c” series

With control if u want speed go for aeronaut “I” series

With control if u want all round capabilities go for aeronaut “B” series

With control if u want best quick rallies go for aeronaut “d” series..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Well all of those naming system from Lining is pretty much twisted and marketing thing so i dont rely on it, and thats why im asking for real world experience :D
    Sorry about that, my previous racket that i liked the most is Mizuno JPX - Z8CX what i like about Z8 is the speed and it feels snappy,power is also good, its average i'd say (i'm not a heavy smasher).
    I also like BS12 3U,it feels great but it does lack in power.
    And what i don't like the most is probably AX99 3U. I dont like it because the "hold" on the shuttle is too much and pretty noticable especially when playing doubles and with the head weight of it, it does make it sluggish, its not unplayable, but it just feels average (perhaps my technique is not good enough especially my wrist, therefore i did feel it is hard to generate quick and short-action smash,but i can do just fine with Duora Z Strike so stiffness is not a problem here)
    And i think what i searched in a racket is the easiest racket to generate a decent smash like 70-85% smash when you are out of position and not able to deliver a full swing.
    Based by swing weight that i see in racquet_force instagram,my previous racket has around 85kg (BS12) and a whopping 94kg (AX99) so i think probably what sits in the middle around 86-89 will probable serve the best for me.
    And also ive tried these 3 brands so now im curious about Lining and what drawns me to 3 Aeronaut above is the specs and cosmetics especially 9000C :D

#5639 Coolkas, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  20. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Headweight wise the N9II/TC75 should fit, but stiffness-wise the N7II/TC70 fit better. I play the N7II/TC70 and would describe it as a fast arcsaber10ish racket. The headweights are 0.5g apart. arc10 heavier. TC70C is a heavier version of the TC70, but how close I can't tell never had my hands on one. N9II is a tiny bit more flexible but slightly heavier in the head. My impression is that Arc10 is stiffer than both, but N7II come close.

stratocaster likes this.