2019 Victor Racquets (TK BXR, TK FC, AuraSpeed and more)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Okaharu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Nothing in your mind is head light.
    Go swing with d10 or z strike together with 90s and tell the forum here which is a head light racket.

2. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    If you think so. You know nothing of me or my history with rackets yet you choose to make such blasé simpleton assumptions. I do own a DUO10 and have owned a DZS. Both are slightly head heavy rackets but still bodering more towards the even balanced regions.

You want head light examples? EASY. Nanospeeds 8000 and 9000 are perfectly good examples. Nanoray 700FX, 700RP, and 800 are also head light. All of which I have used and owned before. I can put my money where my mouth is. Can you sir? Just because I disagree with your subjective point of view doesn't give you cause to throw sarcastic words about. If you hate being taken to school on a public forum by one individual then think before you speak.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

LTUBC likes this.
  3. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Loser, silly, stupid. All these I learn from you. I don't use such words to reply others. I respect all members here be it they are right or wrong.
    D10 and z strike are even balance. Do not start your anology as slight hh towards even balance. Then I say 90s is head light towards even balance. No right no wrong. You can have wonderful data statistics but to me most important how the racket my feels in my arms. I don't want to argue with you any further. I welcome others to comment whether Victor categories 90s as head light is correct. Do not give crap answers slight hh towards even balance.

Coolkas and Martynas like this.
  4. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    If you insist. You may have your subjective opinion and I'd accept that if you had simply admitted it was subjective. I never said anything about how it should feel in a person's hands. You opened that can of worms and can't close it.

Is my analogy wrong? The multiple DUO10s and DZS I have owned and weighed myself all point towards them being slightly head heavy off the even balance scale. I trust the numbers I get. I'm not basing my statement or opinion off how it feels in my hand. I'm not trying to recommend or sell anything to anyone based of what I'm feeling. I'm just comparing statistics and hard data I've acquired over time. You just want to harp on about how it's all about you and your narcissistic hand and that all that matters to you. Sorry but the world doesn't revolve around you and your hand.

I stated my opinion and I stand by it. Anyone who OBJECTIVELY thinks the 90S is head light is a tosser. You neither have to agree with it nor reply to it.

LTUBC likes this.
  5. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Wow... so harsh and rude, even if he is wrong that's a bit much regardless of how experienced you are with equipment.

6. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    If you don't like it you're welcome to lodge a complaint to the powers that be. Plus I never quoted or directed my reply at him in particular if you read my reply carefully with a open mind. It simply happened to be be after his post and I decided to state my opinion after reading the recent chatter above. He chose to take my reply personally and start this silliness.

7. hm_andhika

hm_andhika Regular Member

Consultant and Technology Enthusiast
    I just knew the ARS90S is labeled head light based on the web specs. However, I dont feel this racket is headlight. I dont have ruler with me so I cant measure the balance point.

Im lucky ARS90S doesnt feel headlight.

8. hm_andhika

Anyway, I dont want to bet on ARS90K. There is ARS98K with higher RRI. No reason for me to buy ARS90K.

9. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Pot calling the kettle black here? I've seen you blast people for the slightest disagreement to your "cursed hypersensitivity," and vast racket experience. :rolleyes: It's a forum... people have the right to say whatever they feel; even if that means it doesn't align with your opinion, they don't need to justify everything to you and meet your standards of a reply. Regardless of how many rackets you own or how many you've tried it doesn't entitle you to be a **** about it.

10. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Sure you're entitled to feel that way I'm not gonna stop you. I'm an ******* and that's all there is to it. I don't expect to be liked or care to be.

P.S. Once again. Don't like it? Complain to the powers that be.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

11. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Wow, do we really have an argument at this magnitude because of a manufacturer’s catalogue rating? Following this forum for like 2 weeks should be enough to know that this information is never to be trusted and taken as facts - regardless of the brand.

And afaik there is no objective definition that defines a racket as head light, even etc., so it’s always a relative rating. And if Victor defines the ARS90S as head light... then okay, so be it. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a lot heavier than say a Nanospeed 9900 which is commonly agreed a as being a truly head light racket. Looking at the swing weight measurements of Racquetforce, the ARS90S sits right in the middle between a lot of rackets that are defined as even by other manufacturers, so it’s objectively right to question if Victor’s rating is correct. If it had to be done in such harsh words from all sides is debatable though.

In general, there seems to be a tendency to shift the ratings towards more weight in the head. So former even balance seems to become the new head light.

esppy likes this.
  12. Father Parrot

Father Parrot Regular Member

Does anyone know the balance point of the auraspeed 98k? I wonder how similar it is to the JS10, I'm kinda tempted to get one.
    Edit:
    NVM it's supposedly similar to the bp of the ars90s (290), as shown by

13. Hickton

Hickton Regular Member

FWIW I measured my ARS90 4U as 300mm BP and my 3U as 293 mm albeit strings and overgrips not the same.

I have other rackets that felt a lot head lighter than ARS90S the Nanoray 700FX mentioned above being one. I prefer the feel of ARS90S plus I broke at least two 700FX - a bit flimsy.

14. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    I wouldn’t say 90S is headlight - I have 3 of them and all measure around 295mm

The 90K I had measured at 300mm.

The 98K was also about 295mm but felt stiffer to play with compared to the 90S.

Father Parrot and hm_andhika like this.
  15. hm_andhika

Very promising. Pre-order 2 pcs ARS98K 3U.

16. Iwan Pandin

Iwan Pandin Regular Member

Please share your opinion about the 90S, 90K, 98K. The feel of the racket, swing, smash, etc

Father Parrot likes this.
  17. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

Do the 90s/k have the typical victor grommet issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    (removed)

#818 Matt, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  19. Hickton

Hickton Regular Member

I haven't had any with my two ARS90S.

20. Winston A

Winston A Regular Member

Im considering buying the 4U auraspeed 90k, does anyone know the bp of the 4U astrox 88s so i can compare?