Li-Ning 3D Calibar 200 vs Wilson Recon PX7600

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by browser123, Feb 19, 2020.

1. browser123

browser123 New Member

2. Eix82

Eix82 Regular Member

While I don't know enough about the Wilson to comment on that, I personally bought a Li-ning 3d calibar 200 a while back and quite liked it then. But recently got the Kawasaki Honor S6 and its better in almost every way (at similar price). It's not as head-heavy as the 200, so it's faster, but it still smashes noticeably harder and it's absolutely great at flat exchanges. That graphene weaving shaft is pure magic. Took a bit time ot get used to the S6, but once I did, I have only tried the 200 once to confirm my memories and the 200 felt dull and boring compared to the lively S6 and I have not touched the 200 since. I got mine from aliexpress, so it might be a bit troublesome at the moment with the corona-virus, but it's a worthy racket.

browser123 likes this.
  3. browser123

browser123 New Member

Thanks buddy.
    Problem is, getting a Kawasaki racket in UK is very difficult. Nobody sells it.
    Aliexpress might be a good idea, but there are so many fakes there, so I dont purchase anything above 20GBP from there.

4. Eix82

Eix82 Regular Member

I bought mine from "Kawasaki official shop" there and it seems legit: https://kawasaki.aliexpress.com/store/2921034?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.6ef53c00SLXmF1

Las few years what I've seen in aliexpress is, that they seem to have banned the use of brandnames with fakes. For instance there can be found a cheap Astrox 88 there, but no Yonex Astrox 88. So if it uses the brandname, it seems more likely it's legit. And official stores seem legit also.

5. browser123

browser123 New Member

cheers buddy. I will have a look. Thank you for your time.