All even balance racket and which is the best? Recommendation/ review

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by turtleneck, Feb 20, 2020.

1. turtleneck

turtleneck New Member

Hello, I'm an arc saber (new colourway) user but I've changed to Duora 10 LT (for almost a year now, owning 3 currently) now because I needed a lighter racket. I love it, and it does the work, esp in controlling and manoeuvre defenses. However, just recently one of my duora has cracks, inwards of the frame.. and I can no longer use it. So I checked another one, and also.. a sign of small cracks started to shows. I did string it high (30lbs, BG 65) but I'm surprised because, this never occured on the arc saber knowing duora 10 LT have higher string recommendation compare to ARC11. Therefore I am having options.. maybe theres other better even balance like JS12 or Li ning, with reasonable price of course, I never try other brand racket. Do share with me. Thank you

2. turtleneck

turtleneck New Member

Hello, I'm an arc saber (new colourway) user but I've changed to Duora 10 LT (for almost a year now, owning 3 currently) now because I needed a lighter racket. I love it, and it does the work, esp in controlling and manoeuvre defenses. However, just recently one of my duora has cracks, inwards of the frame.. and I can no longer use it. So I checked another one, and also.. a sign of small cracks started to shows. I did string it high (30lbs, BG 65) but I'm surprised because, this never occured on the arc saber knowing duora 10 LT have higher string recommendation compare to ARC11. Therefore I am having options.. maybe theres other better even balance like JS12 or Li ning, with reasonable price of course, I never try other brand racket. Do share with me. Thank you

#1A moment ago

3. Ouchie

Ouchie Regular Member

You need to look at rackets that can reliably take 30lbs. There are not that many that will also match your current racket spec.

Do you want even balance, 4U, stiff shaft with fast responsive feeling? Anything you would compromise on or want add to the list of features?

4. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

Adidas Kalkül A3. Great racket, nice, direct feel (my subjective opinion), fairly stiff. It's 3U, but borderline to 4U, sits right in between. Even balanced. Fairly priced (as an added feature). Warranty up to 30lbs and I'm pretty sure it could even take some more.
    PSX_20200221_141853.jpg
    Most AS11 users I gave it to try liked it, just thought it might be a little too light. The AS11 is a real 3U and ever so slightly head heavy.

Dave1011, Cheung and turtleneck like this.
  5. offbad

offbad Regular Member

student
    duo8xp will solve your problems.

6. seanc6441

seanc6441 Regular Member

I have a Duora 8XP for sale or trade if you are in EU.

It's even balance, 3u, grip has been modded to G5 size (sanded down from g4 carefully). Fairly stiff shaft and compact frame.

Has a 35Ibs recommended tension. It's a very solid racket.

Pm if you're interested. Price is on my listing in buy sell forum but is negotiable. Trades interest me too.

7. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

I am not sure any of the victor rackets could take 30lbs atleast with victor recommendation. N7ii could also be an option for u..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Khady

Khady Regular Member

I like the duora 7. In Singapore it is relatively not expensive as there are often discounts. I bought mine for 80sgd (60 euros). Official warranty doesn’t go as high as 30lbs tho. But most Yonex don’t afaik.

I don’t have many rackets to compare to, but I’m happy with it

9. turtleneck

turtleneck New Member

How about victor jetspeed 12 or bravesword 4U? I heard li ning aeronaut C is good but Li Ning is so overpriced

10. Dezlets

Dezlets Regular Member

Can consider victor auraspeed 90s with a max tension recommendation of 30lbs

11. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Wow thats interesting where r u from?
    In my country Yonex - Lining is around the same and Victor is the expensive one :D

12. turtleneck

turtleneck New Member

I usually buy rackets from Malaysia. Yonex is cheap there. But Victor and Li Ning newest model is... wow, Hurt my wallet.. but definitely higher prices come with better tech and higher tension resistance. But I tend to purchase more than 3 pieces of the same brand. Therefore, price of racket need to be a factor haha. Bravesword is older model so price may be lowerbut I heard it's good, and can handle high tension, same goes to JS12