Auraspeed 90K vs 90S vs TKF-C 2.0

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by vincePBC, Feb 25, 2020.

1. vincePBC

vincePBC Regular Member

Good day!
    Anyone have tried these 3 rackets.
    Would like to have comparison on speed,power and control?
    And experience to share.
    Thanks

2. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

I have 90S and 90K so only can comparison those and this is only my opinion

Speed: 90S>90K
    Control: 90S<90K
    Power: 90S<90K
    Defence: 90S>90K

90S is better on mid court rallies, quick attacks and defence, 90K is better on back court, more precise and powerful, also easier to "clear".
    Net play is easy for both, 90S is faster on the net but 90K feels more solid to me.

Hope this helps you

3. Micael

Micael Regular Member

side question for you? Do you play more singles or doubles? And is your 90K 3U or 4U? And overall does the 90K do the trick for doubles or it’s on the slow side and more of a singles racket?
    I’m quite curious about the 90K because I’m looking for a stiffer and a bit more punch 90S but I’m scared to go for a 3U and feel like it’s too slow compared to my 3U 90S and more of a singles racket.

4. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

I play little bit more singles than doubles and my 90K is 3U. It works good on doubles too, 90k is not slow racket at all. Is not quite as fast as 90S or BS12, but example it is much faster than arc11 (in my opinion). Some one here said 90K in 4U has same amount power as 90S in 3U, but 90K in 3U is whole different story. I think 90K is just what you are looking for, stiffer and bit more punch. I bought it mostly for singles, but i play rear court doubles with it too.

Alvin Dzaki and insanity like this.
  5. Micael

Micael Regular Member

awesome great feedback thx man! As you said if it’s equal or as fast as arc 11 it is probably just what I’m looking for cause even tho I never played arc 11 it doesn’t seem to be known for not being useable in doubles so if 90k is faster then all good to me!

6. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

You´re welcome! Yes for me it´s very much like arc11 in balance, but faster, little bit more powerful and more user friendly to play.

Alvin Dzaki likes this.
  7. Swat

Swat Regular Member

Do you mean it’s faster in aerodynamics or faster as in not as heavy to swing?

8. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

For me it is more manoeuvre, feels faster in aerodynamics and example easier to do defence lifts and faster on net area. Balance feels almost same but some way it is easier and quicker to response almost everything which comes from the other side of the net. But that is only my opinion some one can feel whole different way.

Alvin Dzaki likes this.
  9. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

That's exactly the areas with relatively slow head speed of the racket. It's the reasoning for a lower swingweight/headweight.