wanna find an online shop

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by manduy, Oct 9, 2011.

1. manduy

manduy Regular Member

con_heo_thoi_dai@yahoo.com
    i'm an international student and i came to the us last month,i wanna find some online shop that can be trusted. i know asby,racket supply and shuttle combo.Can some one tell me more online shop that has yonex products thanks

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    i am in UK right now so I cannot really help you about online shop in US, but I can give you data of overseas online shops which can be trusted (many people buy from them including me)

mybadmintonstore (MBS) is pretty famous in this forum. this online shop offer many different type of rackets (they also produce their own racket)
    they also sell many different accesories for badminton, start from string, grip, shoes, bag, shuttlecock, and key chain..
    pretty neat shop and has large range of products

MBS thread on BC: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...LE-mybadmintonstore.com?p=1699449#post1699449
    MBS website:http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/

RKEP Eric (aka Squash_Mart on Ebay or squash eric on this forum)
    he sells some yonex, victor, and RSL rackets (also produce some under his own brand, RKEP)
    he is famous for selling RKEP grip (replacement or over grip) which is as good as (or IMO, better than) karakal PU super (Karakal is one of the best grip around), the RKEP grip also cheaper than Karakal
    P.S: you need to contact him directly if you need victor racket as he did not list it on e-bay

RKEP thread on BC: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/81662-RKEP-Grip/page34
    his E-bay shop: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/squash_mart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

#2 Avenger, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  3. WoOZY

WoOZY Regular Member

There is BadmintonAlley and BadmintonAvenue in US

4. AmandGallup

AmandGallup New Member

It's too late to post reply here but many online stores are there from where you can have the things you want, but before buying don't forget to read the online shopping tips that can help in getting the right store for the things you want to buy.

5. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I ordered a racket from amazon india and had it sent to my courier service address in mumbai (I'm in the ME) but the same day it arrived at the mumbai office, it was immediately returned back to the seller. Amazon said it will refund my money but I was just wondering why they sent it back to the seller? I tried contacting the seller but amazon india online communication seems like crap. I can't pose a question and like there's no way to talk to the seller. Can anyone here from india help? Thanks!

6. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

Send email to seller. Infact u can ask amazon why they sent back to seller and ask amazon to deliver the product to u.. provided u already paid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Hey thanks. I actually got my refund already but i might still email them just to get an explanation why the item was returned.

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk