Adidas badminton 2020

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Dave1011, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

but if to return to the topic Adidas has not released anything new at all from 2018, only churning out repaints, but lets hope this year will be different, but then if Europe will have to wait like 1.5 years for the new stuff as with 2018 models...

2. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

I've been told that new rackets are coming later this year.

Central sports shows the P4 and new P3 being released in August, hopefully more rackets will be released at the same time.

3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

NF800 around 2M IDR, so does AX88S/D, & AX99. While P8 is around 2.5M, cant remember the A3 price.

sadly that what catch my eye. I like power house racket rather than speed or balance racket. Speed/aero frame never fit me so far when testing friend racket...

no... Brother:D INDOnesia.

4. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

There is no a3 available in indonesia.....at least not in surabaya.....and nowhere in online shops as well.....such lame

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Its also hard to find P8 via online in Indo. Even if you find one, P8 price would be around 3M-4M IDR which is even more ridicilous price.

They need to rise their fame here to be acknowledged by player here or lower their price range i think. With the same price as new TKFC (white), others will definitely choose TKFC as TTY look beautifully with it than Adidas that dont have idol/model/player to gain some player attention, even tho P8 is a jewelry itself.

6. MoonJogger

MoonJogger Regular Member

A3 is 1.3mill IDR
    A5 is 1.5mill IDR
    F5 is 1.5mill IDR
    F3 was on sale for 1mill IDR

I'd love to try those rackets

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

7. matshuker

matshuker Regular Member

CEO
    These racket photos and specs are from 2016 for adidas rackets that were never launched. Central Sports updated their website some time ago with the correct range: https://www.centralsports.co.uk/brands/adidas/f/t:2

8. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Hope P8/P7 price would be the same as A5/F5 & i will definitely get 1 to try:D.

But thats not the main issue. :(when all this Covid leave our earth... Its really frustating to do nothing at all. I have so much energy to spend, want to kill some bird with my smash....

9. It'sMeMeMe

Where? Which shop? Which platform sells a3 for 1.3million....i buy right now....

10. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Thanks for the info @matshuker.
    If there is any news on 2020 releases it would be great to hear.

11. Budi

Budi Regular Member

as far as i know, Adidas badminton market is carried by Planet Sport/Sport Station (kinda forgot the name) that usually open in big mall.

Online platform usually had very ridicilous price for Adidas in Indo.

12. MoonJogger

Last time I saw the rackets at Planet Sport Aeon mall, it was last December when I bought pair of shoes.
    Snapped a pic of the rackets[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#32 MoonJogger, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. MoonJogger

If I remember correctly, P8 is 2++mill IDR

14. Budi

Budi Regular Member

last time when im visiting Surabaya few month ago around Jan or Feb maybe, P8 price is 2.5M. Its on Galaxy Mall III.

seeing your picture on Spieler, makes me remember. When i saw it on Galaxy Mall, there is promotion for Spieler series. Buy 1 get 1, but idk about their term to get the promotion or if it still available or not.

15. It'sMeMeMe

Hmmm aeon mall that's in jakarta area right?

Hmmmm looking at your pics i don't see kalkul a3 there.....only a5 and a2

As for GalaxyMall 3 promo yes they had buy 1 get 1 promo on adidas and astec.....n this included all other malls like pakuwon mall and ciputra world and tunjungan plazas

Promo lasted till end of march.....problem was for adidas the promo only for spielers series n the free rackets were pretty much all crap (they had rules which models get which free racket types and so on)

As for wucht uberschall stilistin and kalkul they gave varying discounts instead of rackets... some gets 100k or 150k knocked off sticker prices .....or some got free adidas string n/or grip...problem was online shops were still a little cheaper even after disc....so booooo....

In fact the astec deals were miles better....managed to get astec tornado 1000 with free tornado 800 for 1 mill or so :D:D:D.....both very decent rackets.....oh n free stringing fees too :rolleyes:

And no all 4 malls didn't carry kalkul a3 and no....all of them refused to order me a3 even if i offered to pay them first

Are you even 100% sure jakarta has kalkul a3?

Adidas you're such lame.....

16. MoonJogger

You're making me unsure about my memory haha, it might be an A2 not A3. But now the store is closed due to Corona virus, so I can't go back to check it for you.

17. dickography

dickography Regular Member

unfortunately there is no kalkul A3 available in Indonesia, but other Kalkuls are. if there is any A3, i would buy it instantly :(.
    even if you check through mapemall.com or planetsports.asia there is no sign of A3 availability.\

good news is every adidas rackets are having up to 40% discount, you maybe want to check 'em out :)

18. Budi

Budi Regular Member

what!!! All type? Or just Spieler series only?
    :(Covid please leave now....

19. dickography

dickography Regular Member

last time i see was kalkul, wucht and uberschall ranges..

and you can buy it online while they're still available at http://planetsports.asia or http://mapemall.com

20. Razor-BladE

Razor-BladE Regular Member

Personal Trainer
    I don't need anymore rackets :oops: but I'm tempted to have a go at one of these.
    My two favourite rackets are AVP and BS09N (thanks Dave), probably with the feel of the BS09N coming out on top.
    I also have Apacs Honor 200 (very quick but lacks power and feel), BS LYD (my next go-to, but I think *slightly* too stiff/HH), Apacs Lethal 110 (I actually quite like this one, even though it's stated as HH/stiff it doesn't feel like it?).

What would be similar to BS09N? A3 is on offer on centralsports at the moment, is that similar? Or maybe if you have another BS09N Dave? :D

Dave1011 likes this.