Duora z strike vs Lining 3d calibar 900c

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by random123xxxx, Apr 27, 2020.

1. random123xxxx

random123xxxx Regular Member

Hi badminton lovers! I have a question.. So basically I want to buy a new racket. I own a duora z strike 3u. Should I buy another duora z strike 3u or buy the lining 3d calibar 900c? I've never played with lining rackets before, so I need to ask you guys. I love duora z strike for it's solidity and control. ofc when i strike the shuttle well, my power is good too. will i enjoy the 3d calibar 900c if I were to buy it?

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

#1 random123xxxx, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Why get the Li-Ning 3D Calibar 900C if you like the Duora Z Strike already? From what I can tell you is that the 900C is more flexible than the DZS.

3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

So you basically wanting to have a brand new racket & its not coz you feel something you lack on your DZS.

So the question is back to you. Do you want another color of racket to own for other variety of play? Or if you play serious tournament that posibly become your carrer in the future, having the same duplicate racket also cant do wrong as you have spare & dont have to worry on your performance if you happen getting string/racket broken during your important games.

4. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

Just get another Z-Strike or an Adidas Wucht P8 if you want something similar, but new.

#4 speCulatius, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
  5. random123xxxx

random123xxxx Regular Member

okay, thanks guys

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

6. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach

Hi there.

Some of our BC members here has answered your question. If DZS has served you well then why should you change to other racket. Just buy another one.....and another one. I have 6 Apacs Tantrum 200 (from the earliest model till to the current generation) since changing from my previous even balance Arc racket many years ago. The only reason I changed racket is because my playing tension value is high (34 lbs) and Arc frame just couldn't absorb the stress if clashes or misshit happens.

One of the advantage of using the same type of racket is that you won't need to go through the headache of adapting with it's physical specifications. Shaft flexibility rating and balance point measurement value will still remain the same assuming you don't buy a different racket weight and grip size.

badmintonpog1 likes this.