1. Valxen

Valxen Regular Member

Advisor
    I've done the authenticity check on both rackets. Both came back clear.

Whether there is some new scam where scammers have access to stickers to attach to rackets is anyone's guess.

But from my standpoint I bought from a UK seller and got back a positive result on the website checker.

I have contacted the seller I bought from to find out where they sourced the racket from.

Your racket does look different to mine however there may be regional differences. Li Ning EU may be different to Asian. I don't know. Its not a recent racket.

I have no intention to scam. If I was a scammer I am sure there are more lucrative methods than badminton rackets online

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Dave1011 likes this.
  2. Valxen

Valxen Regular Member

Advisor
    picture attached

Attached Files:

Dave1011 likes this.
  3. giggle

giggle Regular Member

I hope all goes well and you manage to sort it out with that eBay seller! I never once doubted your good intentions, just happened to notice some differences and thought I would point them out.. whatever it is, let’s just agree that this is a beautifully designed model and remember what a beast fu hai fung was as a player! Sending everyone my best wishes and hoping for everyone to be in good health during this period :)