The most user friendly and forgiving racket?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by BadmiCat, Mar 15, 2016.

1. amleto

amleto Regular Member

lol? 8dx is one of the stiffest rackets yonex made... definitely not user friendly

mikomi likes this.
  2. TheBear

TheBear Regular Member

Forza 666 Beast - lovely racquet.

3. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    The name is more interesting. 666 Beast. Is the racket black with red accents by any chance?
    . . .
    Oh, it's not. Too bad, they missed an opportunity, although the gold/black color scheme is nice.

4. Izzat Ismail

Izzat Ismail Regular Member

Good day everyone. Sorry for replying to an ancient thread, but may we have an update on this topic, perhaps including all the latest rackets? Many thanks

5. Nguyễn Tín

Nguyễn Tín Regular Member

Hi, are you looking for a racket?
    In that case, may I suggest you start off with your playstyle and racket preferences, maybe rackets you used prior to this moment?
    "Forgiving" is a term I find can be used very loosely, if it's a forgiving racket, does it mean that it's an allrounder, everyone can use it no matter what playstyle? If it doesn't mean that way, it should be based on personal preferences of one buying a racket. That's just me though, maybe we can help should you provide more informations.

6. Izzat Ismail

Hi there, actually i am. I'm an arcsaber 11 user with a 4ug5 voltric 80 etune thrown in occasionally. However recently i've been plagued with intermittent elbow injury, i'm assuming it's tennis elbow but i'm not really sure. Hence i am now looking for a racket that is forgiving when i'm on my 'off days', preferably yonex since i'm an avid fan of the brand. If you have any suggestions that would be highly appreciated, thank youu

7. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

I would be changing grip in forehand shots, not the racket, just do not use pan grip (put your thumb away, turn the racket that slimmer part of the grip would up and visible) and thats it, if your technique will be not right it will be the same with any racket

8. Izzat Ismail

Hey there thanks for the suggestion. I actually have a coach, will try to ask him to look at my grip in case if there's any adjustment needed to be made. Meanwhile if you have any suggestions for a racket that would be very appreciated many thanks

9. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

pick any flexible even 3u racket with big head (actually arcsaber is almost like that, just may be mid stiff), from yonex it would be duora 7 for example

Izzat Ismail likes this.
  10. Nguyễn Tín

Nguyễn Tín Regular Member

I honestly think you should check these out:
    1. Adidas Spieler lines, the P09 for allrounders/smashers, F09 for doubles or defence, Kalkul A5 (might as well look into the A3 as well then), Uberschall F5.
    2. Lining Turbo Charging 10C or 10B, with the C being more flexible than the B variant, very forgiving and actually good for smashers, or even allrounders. Another feature is its pricing as well.
    3. Lining Aeronaut 6000, good price, flexible, fast and smashes are definitely not out of the question. Coloring may throw you off but I highly doubt it.
    4. Any Yonex Tour lines, Arcsaber Tour for example, easy to play, one can easily get used to it quick.
    The Spielers, Lining TC10C/B and the Aeronaut 6000 are all the rackets I have recently tried this week while testing out various rackets to pick the ones easiest to play for kids at my club. The Yonex Tour is popular here among beginners for its easygoing characteristic so it’s on my list. My rating (heavily personal) is in that particular order as well.
    Balance is another aspect to look out for when having tennis elbow injury. Maybe try adding more grip to make it easier on the head. And look into thick strings as well, preferably the Yonex SkyArc for vibrations dampening.

#30 Nguyễn Tín, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Dave1011 likes this.
  11. Izzat Ismail

Many thanks sir for your time to list out those recommendations, would be useful for me and many more im sure!

12. Galliano

Galliano New Member

Arc Saber 11.

13. iAsianGuy

iAsianGuy Regular Member

Bravesword 12

14. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Nanoflare 700 - flexes easily - mid balance and forgiving!

Dave1011 likes this.
  15. ramadasr

ramadasr Regular Member

Can you review nanoflare please ? I am using arcsaber 11. Heard nanoflare 700 although is headlight has good repulsion !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. iAsianGuy

iAsianGuy Regular Member

IMO the ARC11 is fairly user friendly. A very good all around racket, you can't really go wrong with it.

17. Yves-bzh-29

Yves-bzh-29 Regular Member

Among the rackets I have played with, Babolat I pulse Blast, Babolat X feel origin, Abroz 9900 nano power, Yonex nanoray 750 and Jnice Black Panther 4u and also 3u (even if it's a stiff shaft) are the most friendly. Never try BS 12.