Rhinoplasty to fix my crooked nose

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by EugeniaCruz, Jun 23, 2015.

1. EugeniaCruz

EugeniaCruz New Member

I am almost prepared to undergo a rhinoplasty in a clinic in Toronto to fix my crooked nose ( it happened while I was playing badminton ) weeks before. I can't even breathe properly after that incident. When I consulted the surgeon, he said that it is because of the injured nose and suggested rhinoplasty. I don't know how far it will work, have heard a lot about rhinoplasty for fixing crooked noses. I would like to hear from people who have been through a similar situation. Thanks in advance!

#1 EugeniaCruz, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  2. wannaplay

wannaplay Regular Member

you might get better responses posting on a korean forum, any korean language forum

3. Ryanlark

Ryanlark New Member

I think the surgeon knows best. Moreover, if you find it difficult to breathe, then you need rhinoplasty. Well, don't worry — it doesn't hurt, you won't feel anything, because you will be under anesthesia. And then, after two months of recovery from surgery and you'll look great. I'm so confident about it because I've been through it myself. I had surgery on my nose, but there wasn't any serious damage, just I didn't like my nose. And I endured it all calmly, only thanks to these surgeons https://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/mommy-makeover/. So just find those surgeons which you will, can trust and everything will be fine.

#3 Ryanlark, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020