New racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by beno22, Jan 25, 2021.

1. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for a new semi-rigid 3u racquet slightly in the lead or neutral, powerful from the baseline. I play mainly in MD (45%) Mixed (45%) and simple (10%).
    My last rackets for 5 years:
    Victor TK5000 4u (lack of baseline power)
    then Victor JS 12 4u yellow and blue (lack of baseline power)
    then Victor JS 12 3u yellow (good but lacking a little baseline power) then blue (good power but not maneuverable enough)
    and finally ARS 90K 3u (quite manoeuvrable but I lack a little power with it seems to me too rigid in single and mixed on the other hand MD it suits me).
    I am thinking of the astrox 77 or the satellite essential babolat

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

You need to continue your journey maybe 10-20 years or even more until nano tech like Ironman Armor on End Games are invented or someone found & manage to craft Transformium ore that used as Transformer base material. When you want to smash, your racket transform into ZF but when you play at the net it transform into Jetspeed.

What you look are imposible. When you gain power you lose speed & the opposite when you gain speed you lose power. Its 2 side of coin that you see. You wont be able to look at both side equaly at the same times. You need to accept or train yourself for what you lack on.

melonballs88 likes this.
  3. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

I know you are correct.

The racquet I'm looking for would have the maneuverability of a js 12 3u yellow with the power of the js 12 blue 3u or an ARS 90 k 3u a little less stiff for more power.

4. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Ever heard of Li Ning TurboCharging75/75EX aka N9II, buddy.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Woesi likes this.
  5. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

Hello,
    Is it possible to compare : the astrox 7, astrox 77 3u and 4u, the babolat satelite essential with the JS 12 3u or the ARS 90 K 3u.
    Thank you

6. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

you may check new jetspeed 12ii if you want. It looks like an upgrade to your jetspeeds