SimInvest Indonesia Open 2021(New dates) - 11/23/2021 to 11/28/2021- WT Super 1000

Discussion in '2021 Tournaments' started by nokh88, Nov 22, 2021.

1. cococo

cococo Regular Member

I think they are the second MAS pair because Ong/Teo are independent,although they have a higher rank. I think there are some junior pairs as well,might see one of them come up in the next one or two years hopefully if there is enough resources.

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Loh Kean Yew is steamrolling past Hans Kristian Vittinghus as he faces Rasmus Gemke in the SF tomorrow. Given his form this week, he has every chance to qualify for the Final on Sunday as he has beaten the Danes 3 few weeks back.

3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Not so fast, they have 31,610 points, still below Pram/Yere's 31820.
    Moreover, if Fajar/Rian win the tourney, they will have 32,000.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Not bad, LKY, after a heartening victory over Momota yesterday, albeit narrowly, he's so fired up today that he went on to demolish Vittinghus.

Let's see if he can stop Axelsen this time, his likely final opponent here.

5. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

FajarRian that looks like the limit they can achieve.

Even without Li/Liu, KamSon and EndoW, their rank will stay the same. so do you think without Minions, they can achieve more? i dont think so. It will have still been the same.

trizzforce likes this.
  6. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

back to square one, all MAS camp ends in QF round, can go back home already…

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Ya. Old man Vit. The indian lost to him damn lousy. Tmr good tight match.

8. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Looking good for saito/koga, opponents making easy errors.

9. James blake

James blake Regular Member

Ko/eom, back to back semis. Not bad for buncha oldies..will def lose to thai pair again but still. Strong showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trizzforce and dood1234 like this.
  10. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Fajar/Rian lost.
    7 pairs go to the WTF as Olympics champions get automatic qualification. Even if they lose tomorrow, they will be 7th.

11. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Is PramYere confirmed? there is ShettyRR and KogaSaito, in event both of them go to Final will both of them knock PramYere out?

12. Lucan

Lucan Regular Member

Welp. FajRi lost. BadmintonTalk has done the calculation and FajRi at least need to reach the IO final to qualify. While nowadays I do like other INA MD pairs more than them, I’m really sad. I wish that they at least qualified for the WTF for the first time this year. But they failed for the WTF qualification twice this year alone, despite the road was being opened widely for them.

Before The Thomas this year, Coach Herry stated that it’s the time for Fajar-Rian to be fielded more because they had more preparation for TC compared to the other pairs. So I expected them to perform well considering Coach Herry’s words and performing well they did.

The 2019 didn’t end well for them, the pandemic hit 2020 hard and the early 2021 wasn’t good. I thought that maybe that Thomas win could be the start of something new within them. Then I got nervous because FajRi has this on going inconsistency spell for years aaand somehow it yet prevailed. Again.

Errors at critical point aside, they’re young still, they're keep training, are talented,with big potential, skillful, strong, fast, have good communication and relationship. They lack this X factor but I don’t know what it is.

Congratulation for Rankireddy/Shetty. Not the same 2019 Rankireddy/Shetty yet, but they’re young and talented, they still can get back their previous form and then develop more.

Gloria cried during after match interview, I hope they’ll stay in the Pelatnas next year. Last few weeks, they show good improvement and give great fight when PraMel couldn’t deliver.

Gacon1234star likes this.
  13. Baddyforall

Good question. If koga/saito wins the tournament, they will knock out satwik/shetty assuming Satwik_chetty lose tomorrow. If indian pair goes to final , they will qualify for sure but indonesian pair will qualify if japanese pair dont win the tournament. If japanese pair wins the tournament and indian pair loses tomorrow, then indian pair is OUT.

14. Baddyforall

Alfian /adrianto is very talented but lack that killer smash to finish the rally. That's the problem.

Lucan likes this.
  15. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Haha its so confusing. I think its for sure PramYere will be in WTF if one of 2 pairs lost in SF tomorrow.

16. Lucan

Lucan Regular Member

You are right Sir.

I'm not good at this calculation stuff. It seems that their points are not that much different. But Rankireddy/Shetty have a bigger chance than Koga/Saito who need to win IO.

17. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

When I look at it, I really cant see any pair stopping Minions laughing to the bank next year (unless Covid stopped tournaments again). If its like this,,

the status quo in MS will still be Momota&Axelsen with new pretenders, in WS AY&ASY, and in XD DechSapsiree&Yurisa. The jury is out in who will dominate WD because it look a mess right now. I'm assuming CHN players wont be playing much due to CHN GV imposing zero covid policy (21 days quarantine + 7 days quarantining at home, if theres no discount).

In MD, you can see have lost Li/Liu, Kamura/Sonoda, Endo/Watanabe. and you can even exclude AhsanHendra (age) & FajarRian. Thats basically 5 out of the top 6 gone, Even ChoiSeo will be gone i think. In their best days, sure ChiaSoh/ HokiKoba / ShettyRR can beat Minions (eventually the egg will break) but jury is out if these guys can do it consistenly going to SF and F and this is like already factors in Minions 20% drop in performance compared to 2019. and LeeWang, well well i dont know what happened to them. When they first started out they can play 8 tournaments in 9 weeks, i dont think they need to conserve when they are young and strong.

18. Baddyforall

If japanese pair wins the title, indian pair is out.
    Even If japanese pair enters the final but dont win the title, then both india and indonesia qualify.
    If indian pair loses tomorrow and japanese pair wins the title, indian pair wont qualify.
    Indonesian pair wont go only when indian pair enters final but japanese pair wins the title. In that case only, Indonesian pair will not qualify , otherwise, they dont have problem.

#298 Baddyforall, Nov 26, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  19. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Yeah the only thing that can stop PramYere is JPN vs IND pair in Final and the winner is JPN.

Also, my thought is FajarRian (2W,TC Gold, AG Silver & WC Bronze) is fast becoming AnggaRicky and become forgotten pair. Even AnggaRicky has more SS Final (1W, 5RU, TC Silver). With much more potential, feels like they could have achieved way more. Next year will be key for them. I think they will become 4th pair behind LeoDaniel and PramYere. I think Yere is front court player, he and Daniel will be deadly. Also dont think Minions will be separated, since i think Kevin has emotional issue and only Gideon can control that.

20. Baddyforall

I don't know why. They are very good pair but their strategy on court is wrong. They have skills but not implementing it CORRECTLY ON COURT.