Replacement for Victor P9300

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ucantseeme, Oct 27, 2019.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Couldn’t resist the Black Friday temptation…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They feel friggin amazing. So much cushion on the inside all around the foot, the sole is sticky that you feel like Spider-Man and the fit seems to be custom made for my feet.

Victor knows how to make great badminton shoes, hands down.

#41 s_mair, Nov 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    yenyesoh, ucantseeme, Woesi and 2 others like this.
  2. akatsuki2104

akatsuki2104 Regular Member

Where did you get them?

3. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Badminton Point

akatsuki2104 likes this.
  4. phantan123

phantan123 Regular Member

I got the orange model of the P9200II for 73 USD in my usual shop as an upgrade over my now-old A960. I must say you guys arent wrong about P series being more stable/comfortable. Sticky sole as usual from Victor and surprised this specific model is still V-shaped tbh as most other P series are U shape iirc. Nevertheless, they certainly were an improvement over my A960 and i didnt mind the heavier weight, and my feet certainly felt more comfortable. Looking forward to Victor's future offerings

5. viver

viver Regular Member

How do you like your shoes so far? Are they performing as expected?
    I am looking for a new pair of badminton shoes. I bought a pair of Victor shoes a few years back but was disappointed with the material. The upper and the sides was peeling off even without much use. I am curious how Victor shoes have improved.
    My existing Mizuno pair served me very well for the last 10+ years and the upper side is still in very good condition. Went out and tried a few YY 65Z2 series in my usual size but felt too tight in the front - the shop only had one size. Looking for alternatives shoes.

6. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Due to re-tightened Covid restrictions I could only squeeze in one session with them. Grip and comfort are outstanding and they feel super stable. Can’t say anything in terms of longevity of course and I think that varies heavily with the user. I don’t drag my foot as much as others so I never had much issues with top layers disintegrating.

I’d still recommend that you seriously consider buying another pair of Mizunos if you were so pleased with them. I’ve tried a number of different shoes over the past years, always hoping to discover some dort of holy grail. With the result now that I’m basically back to where I’ve started. So my opinion: When you have found a shoe or brand that fits your foot shape and gives you what you need, then stick with it.

viver likes this.
  7. viver

viver Regular Member

Thank you for your feedback.
    I got my current pair of Mizuno from Hong Kong long time ago and unfortunately I cannot find Mizuno badminton shoes here in Vancouver, only for volleyball. I will check for the Victor shoes.
    Cheers.

8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    After two pairs of P9300 and the just mediocre performance of the A922 (for me the grip was quite bad, if the floor didn't get wiped regular) I got a pair of the P9310 and can say this is IMO the closest replacement for the P9300. The soles are identical. The feeding is less thick paded so I would recommend to get a half size down depending how much room you had on the P9300.

s_mair likes this.
  9. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato