That one badminton plAyer….

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by om patel, Apr 10, 2022.

1. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Post deleted incase that player see

#1 om patel, Apr 10, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Do he still asking you to play with?
    I had some, tho they just like to scold or yell at me all the time they just keep asking to play with for whatever reason.

well some people are just super bad at expresing their way of careness. Its not easy but take it as a kick to ur butt to get better. Their sound are my inner self that keep reminding me what my bad & encourage me to not get scold again by getting better.

om patel likes this.
  3. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

Sometimes all it takes is calmly saying, "Hey friend, it's just a casual game and I'm still learning. Let's relax a bit and just have fun."
    Other times you might have to be stern and assertive go, "Hey. Back off."
    I'd go with the first approach and only go for the second if things persist.

om patel likes this.
  4. Bieffe

Bieffe Regular Member

Engineer
    Mutual respect. But some ppl just need to kill every shuttle. I will ease off the gas if the opponent is weak do that the game can be more enjoyable.

After awhile I will avoid such overly competitive partners as they take the fun out of my game.

In my club I've come across 15 to 18 yrs old school players going all out to destroy old daddies in their 40s? Full smash at every opportunity, what's the point? The older players are not gonna risk injury to try to get those shots.

At the clubs u meet all kinds of ppl, so are just clowns. Effective partner rotation and management is important for the organiser of the game.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

om patel likes this.