Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. what07

what07 Regular Member

It's great to have court buddies who get the latest greatest for you to try. Think I'm settled for atleast in regards to new toys.

2. badliker

badliker Regular Member

BladeX 200 is 75euro for me (560dkk), I have an account, but I'm pretty sure all accounts get that price.
    BladeX 500 is 113euro (840dkk), BladeX 800 is 179euro (1330dkk)

Sumanth99 and yenyesoh like this.
  3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Do you have any family membership? I also have an account and in my basket it looks like that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think that the prices on the website and in my basket will drop when I check out.
    [​IMG]

#6723 ucantseeme, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  4. badliker

badliker Regular Member

I used to have a family membership, but I got an email that it expired in June i think. They have discontinued doing it :)

5. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    Do you see different prices if you are logged out and browse their website? You assume that everybody get the lower prices, I showed it's not that case. So there must be any influence which affect the prices for you.

6. badliker

badliker Regular Member

As I already said, when I'm logged into my account, I see the prices I wrote. When I'm not logged in, I see the other prices. Therefore I just assumed, that if you had an account, you'd get the same price.

yenyesoh likes this.
  7. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

Keep in mind that LN Denmark and the associated domains are an official distributor. These usually go with the MSRP set by LN and have always been 20-30% more expensive than regular shops..

Not trying to defend the exorbitant prices but imo the lack of local shops carrying LN rackets which usually have significantly more competitive prices is the bigger problem:

Have found one shop that sells the Tectonic 9 in Germany (asking 180€ for a top-of-the-line racket isn't more expensive than similar products from Yonex and Victor). And none when it comes to the Axforce 80...

ucantseeme and badliker like this.
  8. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

Are you using the Li-Ning.se (Sweden) , Li-Ning.dk (Denmark) or Li-NingFamily.com(Europe/Germany/France?) website?

Checked all and only see the regular prices when logged in...
    Do you have some kind of club discount or similar?
    Or maybe the LN Family discount still applies but not in the same way as it did before...

9. badliker

badliker Regular Member

Li-Ning.dk
    I do not have a club discount. I don't have any deals either with Li-Ning,
    I got an email that said my family club membership would expire 30/06 :)
    And the family club deal was something you paid for a year, and I haven't paid for it again

10. badliker

badliker Regular Member

I just checked Li-NingFamily.com, and I also get the same discount on that site

11. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

Alright, then it certainly has something to do with the family club membership. Saw that they had ended it in one of the newletter mails.
    We bought that membership in September last year so it should last till next months but would need to ask my buddy, whose account we used, to confirm that.

badliker likes this.
  12. what07

what07 Regular Member

I think li ning "dealer pricing" is lower but maybe u been blessed by the li ning gods to be forever in their care

ucantseeme and badliker like this.
  13. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

Seems like the safest option would be going with the TC70 or even N7-II. Especially on the used market these are amongst the more common rackets, at least in my country.

Regarding the other choices (can't compare to the 98K but owned all other rackets except for the 9000):
    -900B will be slightly stiffer and slightly less headheavy. I liked the stiffer 900B better since it was a tad more precise and powerful at similarly maneuverability and handling. The 3D Calibar frames also feel more solid compared to the TC frames if that matters to you.
    But the N7-II/70 definitely wins when it comes to ease of use.
    -The 9000 is rather flexible and has more headweight. Iirc it is also slightly heavier in general (had this one as a demo racket only).
    Slower than the N7-II/70 but packs a bigger punch. Doesn't seem to fit your controlled/counter-attacking playstyle but it has a slimmer and longer grip so you might counter the lack of speed by gripping higher...
    -9000C is somewthat similar to the N7-II/70 in terms of flex. Really heavy racket (after the Tectonic 9 3u this was my heaviest racket) and also slower than the N7-II/70. It has the slimmer and longer grip which can help with handling and hits harder than the N7-II/70. It may be a bit sluggish for a playstyle based around counter attacking...
    -AXF80 is more oriented towards rear court players and not fast at all. Flex is neither whippy nor overly stiff (mine are 3u versions but flex should be the same). It is marketed as medium stiff by LN and I would say it is similar to the N7-II/70. It may be too sluggish for the playstyle you described, even as 4u.

You could also check out the recently released Bladex series. Could be a good option for you as these are slightly headlight to balanced and seem to be medium to medium stiff. Also available in different weight classes. The box frame should also counterr that lack of feel you get with the 98k

pootisfoib and boby like this.
  14. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    Good point. But the option to buy the whole LN stuff are very limited. I'm still a bit sad that my favorite shop (smoof) closed. They were my 1st adress to buy LN stuff at reasonable prices. We just have 8 official shops in Germany and it seems that they all didn't fill with the newest stuff. Some just have 1-3 very old racket models (e.g. N55III and Flame series). I guess they are all a bit careful to order the whole catalog and new stuff because they can't sell it. Yeah, we are the fans, but I think they simply can't sell them well enough compared to Yonex even with the same price tag.

I know which shop you mean, but it is still based in Odense. Scroll down to the bottom. ;)

Woesi likes this.
  15. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Oh, smoof closed? That's unfortunate! Which shops are you talking about? I only know racketoutlet, tennistown and krshop.

16. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Regular Member

air humidifier
    BSL24.de offers 71 LN rackets but none of the latest released

Rob3rt likes this.
  17. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    They have them displayed in their online shop, but most of them you simply can't order and is not in stock. I also had issues in the past with them. I would take their shop with a pinch of salt and doubt that they have much of the offer really in stock.

18. mysteryman592

mysteryman592 Regular Member

IT
    Does anyone know where I can get an Axforce 90 dragon 3U and can get it shipped to Canada?

19. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Regular Member

air humidifier
    O.k. I see but was not aware of that.
    I bought 2 Calibar 600B there for a good price even cheaper as now, more than 2 years ago.
    They were in stock that time.
    Did not want to make advertisement for them just reporting my experience. Before I was used to order at Smoof, too.

#6739 tyler_durden, Aug 18, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    ucantseeme likes this.
  20. ucantseeme

Z-Force II
    All good. I just clicked on a few models and you can't add them to the shopping card. I also made some good experiences with them instore, but online I had a few times bad luck. :)