Wilson racket??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ahsbton85, Jun 28, 2005.

1. ahsbton85

ahsbton85 New Member

Hey, I'm new to this fourm. But I was wondering if anyone own any wilson racket. the n-code series. Wilson n1, n3, and n5. Whoever own it, can you give me a review on it, cause myself i want to own it but before doing that i need some opinion. Thanks

2. Wardy

Wardy New Member

I own a N5, smashes well, especially at high tension (though could have been string type) though I find the defense a bit slow. Great paint doesn't seem to scuff or chip at all. Even though this is the "all court" version of the racket I'd say it's far better in offense than defence, overall nice racket, though it may take me some time to get used to it.

3. restricted_

restricted_ Regular Member

i'm a newbie and i owned a wilson titanium strike 95g. i know nuts about racquets when i first bought it. so i thought that particular racquet looks rather appealing and not much people actually owned a wilson because yonex seemed more common here. when i started playing with it, i felt that it was rather heavy and had a hard time meddling with it. whereas my friend's yonex seemed much better and easier. i would ask if anyone owned a Ti-strike as well and could share your experience with it. i've checked out wilson's website but there's no review about Ti-strike. there's only Ti-power, Ti-comp and Ti-smash. perhaps this particular model is only sold in singapore, and which racquet would you reckon i should get if i were to get a new one. Thanks lots!!