Problem with badminton video on emule with reaches 100%

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by li_ka_shing168, May 5, 2006.

1. li_ka_shing168

li_ka_shing168 Regular Member

student, restaurant manager (millionaire LOL)
    Hi everyone , I've reach 100% in my download of all england 2006 msf, but when it finishes and completes the hashes, it mentions erronues, inssuficient disk space. The file is less then 300mb and i still have 600mb left in my drive, for the moment i've let the file as it is, i try to resume but the same thing happen again. If you know how to solve the problem please help me. the version i am using is the emule verycd build version. thx in advance!
    Li Ka-Shing

2. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

you probably dont have enough memory to play the file. Your hard drive should always have at least 15% free anyways so you can defrag it. 600 mb - delete some files.

3. li_ka_shing168

Well i already tried before and it didn't work, but the problems is not because i cant play the files. it is that the fils isnt complete yet and seem to not dot it. The progress bar is already at 100% but after it tries to finish the job and closing, the green bar turns into yellow bar with black stray and it mentions erronus, insufficient disk space, do you know something i can do with this, thank you

4. li_ka_shing168

hi everyone the problem still occur, don't have any idea to fix it. Please help me someone. Thank you

5. puzzle

puzzle New Member

Clear th folder with songs from emule, create a new folder n put all the songs there.