Post-Mortem On Malaysian Loss in INDO Open

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open 2006 / Philippine Open 2006' started by X Ball, Jun 2, 2006.

1. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

perhaps i did.. but only him would understand the most what he meant in his message... but again..if u look at points that each players had collected so far... if LD keeps on winning...there's nothing much to stop them from standing high as world's no. 1...hence...do care less about the rankings and just hope each players will perform their best and deliver a great match for the badminton lovers...

2. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

well... i assume that we all would be dying to see malaysia on top of the world... i guess nothing debatable... the greatest match would be delivering malaysia a number one...

3. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    I personally do not care what nationality the world number one is as long as he is a dedicated professional with good attitude. So Peter Gade, LCW or Lin Dan gets my vote.

4. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    I vote for whoever is the most consistant and LD is still in top of the list!

What does attitude has to do with ranking? :confused:

You may find a person nice but the others will find him annoying.

Like other said, MAL team are very skillfull but they are really inconsistent. I hope LCW can improve this side of his game because he's so talented..

#24 Brave_Turtle, Jun 4, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  5. smashmouth

smashmouth Regular Member

banker
    I think LCW should stop smoking.

6. hector_iii

hector_iii Regular Member

No offense to malaysia fans but ... no matter how much praise u gip dem and how many times u worship dem, simply bcos

7. hara^kazuko

simply because? U haven finish dat sentence yet

8. hector_iii

hector_iii Regular Member

the entire BAM structure is disorganized, indiscipline and full of baggage. when u get to compare and see the club system in indon and province team in China; malaysia is juz to provide clown entertainmnt. FYI, malaysia was neber good in badminton. de reason they get to win anythg last time is bcos nobody play badminton yet. but once indon and later china join; malaysia is juz supporting cast. and now even thai, korea can whack malaysian player easily.

9. hara^kazuko

I guess u just mean men singles or the juniors.. Juniors get whacked when they are inexperienced and our men doubles have been strong..

I dont know anything bout the BAM structure but Malaysian players have been great.. I have not much to complain...

10. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Regular Member

PhD Student
    Well, I was disappointed but LCW does play well abroad i.e. All England 2006 MS -Semi vs Lin Dan. I think he needs to approach his game alittle better, he has enough skill and experience to put most players out of tournaments and then use his focus on harder ones. BTW Chen Yu ... who is he, is he good or a fast learner ?