Well Well Well ! Lcw - U Are A Champ !

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by X Ball, Jun 18, 2006.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    LinDan

He's top player mah.... act like that lor... oso got such a famous and pretty GF, on cloud 9 lah this guy. Can retire already.
    rgds:D

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..Amen to that...:) Let us all(incl. myself) respect and help our BC moderators. :cool:
    Cos, just by looking at the no. of posts posted every single day(who knows how many), and them "police-ing" and watching those posts, it seems like this is their "full-time job"...They already have their own lives to worry abt, and still willing to come here and help out this forum, so let's help them out..:) :cool:

3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Like Taufik, hehe :p

4. tehsham

tehsham Regular Member

Agreed, I sincerely appreciate the effort and personal time put in by the moderators....thank you

5. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    taufik.

Ya lah. He has achieved quite a lot already. world and olympic champ. Not easy to win it. Lindan still need to prove it. Now I guess Taufi got lots of things to clear back home.
    rgds:crying: :crying: :crying:

6. takumi007

takumi007 Regular Member

Way to go LCW!

LCW's achievement in MO 2006 have made the malaysian proud and it was not enough. I hope LCW will not be just satisfied with the victory over LD and continue will make his debut again. LCW must proved himself in the next thomas cup and World championship title only the world will acknowledged he is a capable player for malaysian. It's too early to celebrate his victory ya ^^

7. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

Yes indeed... I hope it's not like flower blooming once in a lifetime

8. chity hour

chity hour Regular Member

That was 6 years ago laaaaaa.......:rolleyes:

9. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

yeah.....peolpe don't have strong memory nowdays..so nobody remember loh....6 years a long time..

10. chity hour

chity hour Regular Member

Actually, we did not chanting against him.
    We just cheer for our warrior.
    Everybody did the same thing too!
    It was Lin Dan who failed to control his emotion.

Ooooo..yess..... we do demand RESPECT here:D :D :D

11. sshuang90

sshuang90 Regular Member

No, it won't be. LCW will win MO next year.

12. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

Agree wf wat u said. Frankly speaking, fans in kch were not only cheered for LCW, but LD as well for both of their hard work, but of coz more cheer to LCW! :D If LD did showed sportmanship that day, he'd get cheered instead of long boo...ed :p

Juz focus on CT Open now, hope LCW will prove himself again, Malaysia Boleh!!! And thks for all moderators, I'll bear that in mind! ;)

13. takumi007

takumi007 Regular Member

yes.. that's true. I heard many bad rumours about china players nowdays especially in the forums such as snobbish and arrogant. That's just because of what happened in MO2006. I think most of the people just put themselves in LCW's shoe not LD. LD has his own feelings too after the defeat for not playing well, maybe his mood and pressures but it does not mean LD is not a good player ya. We shouldn't have the bad impressions on chinese players just because of one person. What and how do we feel if we are on LD's shoe? I've read the Star newspaper saying "the chinese player was booed for mocking his cheque down and throwing away the sarawakien hat" I think there's misunderstanding here between LD and the malaysian crowd and i wonder LD really throws away his hat and of what i've seen he's just taken off his hat, i would like to see a proof about that... I bet LD was upset because nobody taking his photographs. probably he just went off. I'm here not because of LD's supporter or LCW's. If a person has 10 good deeds , 1 single bad thing of him, humans are just always look at a single bad thing. so unfair ya . Anyway i wish good luck to LCW in next tournament and hopefully LD will still be the world champion ^^.

14. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Regular Member

PhD Student
    Look, just remember the bovious... he saved himself from 8 match points against Lin Dan and thats a real achievement in itself... i thought he would lose out in the end... but he didn't and he won. Hats off to Lee Choong Wei.