Hong Kong Open 2006: Day 4 - QF (31/08)

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Hong Kong Open 2006' started by hcyong, Aug 30, 2006.

1. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

n lee chong wei vs lindan in final ... n of couse lindan beat him again, hehehehe

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

A quote from sports.sina.com:

林丹显然对陶菲克的举动无法理解,“而且这才是比赛刚开始的时候,陶菲克完全有机会追上来的,何必就这么放弃了比赛了呢。”

Lin Dan was puzzled with Taufik's actions, esp since it's still in the early stages. Taufik still had the chance to catch up...there's no need to give up the match!

而陶菲克则和教练一起离开场地,愤怒地表示,没有什么可说的。但在球场外碰上几名支持者,陶菲克顿时又恢复了笑容,还和支持者一起拍照和交换电话。对裁判陶菲克还是忿忿不平:“我觉得边裁有问题,如果她不懂得预判,就不要随便做预判,这会影响我的判断。而且之后她马上改了判决,这当中有什么问题,大家心里都很清楚。没有一个公平的比赛环境,所以我不想再打下去了。林丹喜欢赢就让他赢去吧,我去澳门玩。”

Taufik regained his composure and even smiled after he met his supporters later on. He even exchanged phone numbers with them. He commented that he disliked playing in an environment that was deemed unfair to him. His last comment "Since Lin Dan liked winning, he can win for all I care....I am going to Macau to play!".

This is a totally unprofessional attitude! I really hope IBF can take a look at this incident and fine PBSI and Taufik!

3. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

n for men double , chandra n tony will win this HO title

4. byelnats

byelnats Regular Member

Sure, whatever! How do you know that the umpire cannot be trusted? You only said that because the match is played in Hongkong. Do you think there is no other people watching? It is a 6 star tournament! There are other people watching including IBF top brass and Asian Badminton Association top brass e.g. the Chairman, Sutiyoso who is also the President of PBSI.

Have any of you ever heard any player walked off the court just after one bad call???? If they have done that to him like say 2 or 3 times, it is still understandable. But this is only the FRIGGING FIRST TIME! It is only at the very beginning of the match. I don't think both of them sweated yet. This just shows how unprofessional Taufik is.

He is undoubtedly one of the best players out there. He is a living legend, but his attitude is just downright sux! Childish, unprofessional, arrogant and many more!!

#84 byelnats, Aug 31, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  5. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

As simple as that! to start all over again 0-0? ??????:eek: :confused: ....... TH a world class player with a act like amature or worst! What about those bad line calls against BCL happened in IO 2006, TH Vs BCL in the final, BCL just gentlemen enough to finished off the match... and Indra U are so biased!

6. indra

indra Regular Member

It is the umpire who should be fired....Umpires' job is to make sure that the decisions made are fair and impartial.

Taufik in my opinion is giving a lesson to the umpire and IBF.

7. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

like usual ... taufik is very dissapointed ...so better all indonesia badminton fans support sony , hehehe

8. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

any result, please ???? maybe someone from china or hong kong can tell us ????

9. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

next sony beat kenneth ....

10. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    You ridiculous comments were based on the assumption that the call was unfairly made against Taufik. As the saying goes, "Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups". I am not sure if you are there or if you actually saw the shuttle drop but you could make yourself look like an idiot if the call was actually right by making such comments.

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Excuse me....who is he to give a lesson to the umpire and IBF? He's only a player...full stop...

12. rhinovinda

rhinovinda Regular Member

Scientist
    I like this comment hahahha.....rally point is the one should be retired because it is very fragile to a bad call. If normal points, he could have not lost the point while he's serving.

13. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

hi badmania, any result from HO ? u are from hongkong, right ?

14. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I agreed with BadMania, TH should be punish!

#94 jasonmarc, Aug 31, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Unfortunately, I am in SG right now and will be off to watch the Satelitte in 10 mins. We can only rely on the offical website, which is only updated after every session end.

16. madbad

madbad Regular Member

indra, this is all I have to say:

The more you flap your gums, the deeper you're burying yourself.

17. byelnats

byelnats Regular Member

Yeah, forget about Taufik already. No need to discuss a spoiled brat here. We are here to discuss badminton player, a real one.

Any update on the results guys?

18. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

maybe taufik must know that he use people of indonesia's money to send him to HO open ....

19. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

ic, no problem ....:D

20. indra

indra Regular Member

You must certainly understand that in the new scoring system things will be different. Bad calls made the score 3:1. If the first call had been considered valid then the score would have been 2:2. See the difference. This gives a pshycological effect for the two players. This was a HOT match. The match should have been carefully "treated" (fragile). This is a dignity match between the two. Why everyone cornered TH, not the referee?

TH is only a victim....He was only exercising his right to be treated fairly..:D