Where to buy in CHiangmai?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by crazy_smasher, Sep 9, 2006.

1. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

Any badminton shop in Chiangmai?
    Anyone has bought rackets or shuttles from there?

Thanks

cs

2. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa Regular Member

Studente
    hi crazy smasher.... um as i know the only place that i see in chiang mai that has a large abundance of yonex supplies..... quite expensive for thailand tho... but sure they r real yonex... is a huge shopping mall called " kasan gaeo" haha im sorry its hard to write down the translation in english.... tho i remember its a huge shopping mall with a hotel in it... and sounds like kason gae ow. haha. ummm yes they have everyhting yonex in the sports section there just go to sports world. they open at 10 am too. good luck if u need anymore help u can PM me : D

haha ok crazy smasher here is the address and the proper name for the mall KAD SUAN KAEW and is located at 99/4 Moo 2, Huay Kaew Road Chiang Mai 50200 . i am pretty sure thats the right address for the mall, but just mention u want to go to kad suan kaew to a tuk tuk driver or taxi and they will know. hope this helps . ok bye chok dee na cup

#2 Konnichiwa, Sep 9, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  3. gene13

gene13 New Member

marketing
    hi guys i just arrive in chiangmai 2 weeks ago and looking for club, partner and someone who can assist me finding group and courts so i can start playing again...it's been a while since i played the game but back in the Philippines I played the game religiously at Class B level...ope to be back soon..please anyone give me a call..0875760560- name is gene..thanks