Li yong Bo and china team

Discussion in 'World Championships 2006' started by taufik23, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Stop saying bad about ZN...I agree with what you all say..ZN is a very high skill player..Now we are talking about LYB and we don't act like LYB who show his anger to LCW just because of he and Li Mao matter...This is not fair to everyone include LCW or even BCL,they did nothing wrong...So,we shouldn't because of LYB then hate the china players...Maybe sometimes they are a bit arrogant to someone,but the things that we can't denied it is they are all good players and have put in a lot of effort to achieve what they all got now..

2. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

i will play better than be4 n beat my opponent ... :rolleyes:

3. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    I don't understand about it... ???

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    I don't understand as well...Ha..ha...

5. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    I think China is very successful in their youth training, compared to other countries.

6. Ching293

Ching293 Regular Member

李永波回应李宗伟指责:从没说过要打断他的腿

2006-9-24 中新网 中羽网 ​
     马德里9月23日电(记者夏宇华)马来西亚男单第一高手李宗伟昨天在被中国球员鲍春来淘汰后公开指责中国队总教练李永波,称李永波比赛期间在场外对他进行谩骂,并威胁说要打断他的腿,外电纷纷引述他的话对此事进行了报道。 

作为当事人的李永波今天对此作出回应,否认他曾说过那样的话。“我怎么可能说要打断他的腿呢?那不成土匪了吗?”李永波说。 

李永波表示,昨天他只是对李宗伟的不当行为进行了批评,“李宗伟在比赛中经常乱喊,干扰裁判员的判罚。在观众席上看比赛的我高声地提醒鲍春来叫他让李宗伟闭嘴,并说了一句‘好的没学会,毛病学了不少’。不知道‘打断腿’的说法从何而来。” 

“至于他说我干扰了他的比赛,那就对了,我就是想达到这个目的。这更说明他做得确实不对,心里有鬼,不然我的话根本不可能影响到他。他是在为他的失败找借口。”李永波说。 

李宗伟本来是李永波最欣赏的运动员之一,但今年马来西亚公开赛上发生的一件事改变了李永波对他的看法。“林丹男单决赛在决胜局二十比十三领先的情况输给了李宗伟。李宗伟竟然在赛后的新闻发布会上称林丹是最不值得他尊敬的运动员。” 

“林丹输球后感觉很窝火,有踢球拍之类的发泄行为,这对于运动员来说其实是很正常的。李宗伟非但不对林丹表示安慰,反而借题发挥说出那种很伤害林丹的话来,实在很不应该。”李永波说。 

李永波表示,李宗伟是一位很有天赋的运动员,“而且是一个很好的孩子”,“但他应该可以做得更好。从他无端指责林丹到这次无中生有可以看出他确实学了一些不好的东西,这对他的成长会有妨碍

7. Ching293

Ching293 Regular Member

li yong bo says he didnt say 'broke chong wei's legs'..

8. verinee@yey

verinee@yey Regular Member

stdnt

wow i totally agree with u...i love ur fair comment:D

#48 verinee@yey, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  9. verinee@yey

verinee@yey Regular Member

stdnt
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by taufik23
    What can expect of his players? Almost they are ego! Especially those players" Li dan, Fu/chai, Bao ( just seen what u complain to umpire when LCW complain about the judge, just like a small boy look for his mother because toy is taking by someone)....

I don't understand about it... ???

hahah it;s funny.i agree that fu/chai look arrogant

10. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Basically LYB said

1. He didn't say "break his legs". Just told BCL to tell LCW to "shut up", and shouted that LCW didn't learn good behavior but learned many bad behaviors. He said LCW shouting in the court and showing dissent to umpires are very bad.

2. He said he indeed wanted to disturb LCW. The words should have no effect if LCW didn't do anything wrong. He said LCW is just trying to find excuses.

3. He used to regard LCW highly. But changed his mind after LCW said LD does not worth his respect after this year's MAS open.

4. He said what LD did in Malaysia is perfectly normal. LCW should comfort LD instead of saying bad things about LD.

5. Finally he said LCW is talented and is a very good kid. But LCW has learned some bad things.

Someone with better English please do a translation. I am kind of disgusted by LYB's double standards and egotistic manner.

11. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

I just think that this guy can not accept that taufik lost to chinese player or maybe he envies chinese players are dominating in this WC 2006 while Indonesia players can not do the same.Be sportive man

12. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Yeah, right..... I seriously doubt that. Dont think LCW is the type of player which bad mouth and blaming others after defeat. Some reporters said that it really happened in HKO, he shout to LD to break his leg.....

13. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

I dont know what was Bao Chun Lai thinking that time, he told LCW to shut his mouth off when his coach was louder than anyone else in the court... I couldnt even hear LCW shouting but I definitely heard Li Yong Bo... Jesus... Chen Hong shouted a lot but nobody complained..

I dont like the whole thing going on in the WC this year. Line judgement still remains as a problem and is actually getting worse...

14. chanbc

chanbc Regular Member

Sour Grapes

It is nothing more than sour grapes.

15. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

Li Yong Bo looks silly speaking these words.. It doesnt even make sense... If he thought what LD did was good, LCW would be a holy man

16. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

It seems like the chinese are employing 'psychological tactics' to win their games --- and in this instance, they applied what I call an intimidating tactic, 'shout down fear into your opponent by the coaches calling out'.

One has to be pretty naive to think that does not affect the opposition --- LCW was clearly affected when his game deteriorated after leading. BCL was also very clever in denying the change of shuttle cock (he knows this would irk LCW because the LCW is such a nice guy).

LCW clearly needs to be tough -- he is not, even though I hear the english commentator saying that LCW is resilient. He is a 'softie' --- too nice to his opponents. He must learn to be one-eyed (one track mind --- to win at all cost). The opponents know he is too soft (great player but could be awesome if he is mean to his opponents --- they need to respect his fierceness and that would strike fear).

There is a lesson to be learned even for the Malaysian camp. It has to get tough --- if the Chinese can win a match by shouting at LCW, the Malaysian camp should employ a Chinese speaking guy with Li Mao to do the same (e.g. shout at LD or BAO and tell LCw to break their two legs).

An eye for an eye ! All is fair !

17. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

What BCL did will definitely hurt his relationship with LCW. Is ok if u r eager to win, but by using all these "small tactics" against yr opponent is just uncool and disrespectful. Clearly shows he is well "teached" by LYB :(
    The Mr. Nice Guy aka LCW is definitely hurted and pissed this time, i doubt he will give any mercy to them next time. Its good though for him to learn to be meaner against his opponents, he is just too nice hehe.

#57 zqloy, Sep 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  18. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

I think LCW should talk to WCH to learn how to be kind of "cold" on court. Currently he just behaves like "the kid next door".

19. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.