Looking for a new racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by SomeDudeInBlue, Nov 29, 2006.

1. SomeDudeInBlue

SomeDudeInBlue Regular Member

Student
    Hey guys.

I have been using a the original Yonex Ti-10 3u for a year now. I bought it the sametime my friend got his Ti-10 2u. I have been playing badminton for about 3 years now and I'm considered a middle C level MD and MS.

I've been planning to get a new racket for a while now because our High School league is starting soon. I'm planning to play Number 2 MS this year for my HS (and maybe switch with the Number 1 from time to time). I want to get a racket before the season start so i can get use to it.

I'm a heavy hitter player and I like my Ti-10 3u but when I played with my Ti-10 2u, I can feel the difference in power. I haven't been able to use the newer Ti-10 yet. I have no information regarding this racquet. But it caught my interest when I saw someone at the local badminton gym using it.

I was wondering can I get any information from Badminton Central members regarding this racket. I wanna know, how does it compare to the original Ti-10 2u and 3u in price, power, and control. Would it be recommended for my level of playing badminton?

I don't know which racket to get or should I just stay with my Original Ti-10 3u. Any information would help. Thanks :D

2. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

why not try TI-10 (newest)
    the head just slight heavy than the older design...
    i think u will like it...

3. Tianjin

Tianjin Regular Member

Student
    This is precisely the racquet he is asking about.

Search for new Ti-10 and it will lead you to a previous thread.

4. SomeDudeInBlue

SomeDudeInBlue Regular Member

Student
    I have been looking at the old topics and I'm confused. Is the new Ti-10 more head heavy or more head light?