Forza new models

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Jasonvan, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

I was going through the new forza catalogue and saw some new models... I think one was the N-Forza ti-40 and a new Kelvar series, 20000 or something, I fogot, jsut wondering if it's possible to get those in Canada? I am using a ti-28 now and from reading the description of the 40, seems to be an improvement in power from it... Anyone here have experience with those new models?

2. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

ok, it's ti-45 and power 200 I believe but anyways, spoke to someone here and they said it won't be available till sept at least.... oh well...

3. v1nc3nt

v1nc3nt Regular Member

well..i'm not sure but perhaps you should check out either clearone and cleartwo since they carry a wide range of forza equipment :p

4. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

oh I did, the guy there told me they left the catalogue out early and they are the ones that told me sept, and most likely they will only get the ti-45 but not the kelvar 200...

5. jbauk2

jbauk2 New Member

The Titanium 40000 is part of the new Forza range for the 2007/2008 season. I've seen the sample racket but unfortuantely haven't had the chance to play with it.
    The racket has a different string pattern. If you get chance to see the racket you will notice the strings in the top part and to the sides of the racket are spaced wider apart, this is to help with control and feeling in drop shots and net play.