Shuttler Kien Keat vows to go bald if he wins

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Dimplex, Mar 2, 2007.

1. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

KKK will not get bald again. He said he dislike this hairstyle most compared to the hairstyles he had last time. He can only blame himself for making this promise. Next time, don't simply say promise promise promise ya. haha..

2. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    recap :

1. cool that TBH can speak good malay. then can sembang sembang with him, if ever i meet him that is. i know KKK can sembang sembang one

2. If the pic was taken less than 24 hours like jack said, then i agree with kwun about KKK having a different definition of bald. he h ehe

3. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    sorry guys, the postings came up again. sorry for the repeated postings. anyway i think if KKK is really serious about his promise he should really go really bald. even if he never show it to anybody. because you made a promise. if he said to me that he really really shave his whole hair off then i would believe him. even if i wont see it. dont wanna jinx the whole winning streak by not fulfilling your promise now would you KKK. but if he really does have skin problem then i think he should not do it for health purpose. but then again he should have known and not make that promise in the first place. he he he

4. winnie

winnie Regular Member

haha i knew it! considering he's the one who very emphasize on his physical attractiveness..hehe..

5. carine

carine Regular Member

me too...haiz y my post missing leh?

6. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

yaya, you are right. he cares a lot about his look. he did many actions which tell us how much he love his looks.

7. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

i think everyone doesnt understand the situation? the DJ asked KKK when we will see him bald and he replied that he only/just shaved his hair and we will see him BALD at the ABC ?
    or it may mean that he is already bald and we will see it in ABC.
    well, thats language, there is no definite conclusion we can draw from this, he may very well be the only person who knows what he meant with the diction he chose.

8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    He is already bald. But of course not completely bald. Maybe around 1/2cm hair left. What he meant was the fans can see him like that during tournament.

9. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

take a look at KKK's bald pic in 'Bald players' thread

10. ckloo

ckloo Regular Member

Kien Kiet showing his new look

[​IMG]
    Friday March 23, 2007
    IPOH: Badminton hero Koo Kien Keat showing off his new look to his father Koo Chiew Wah, 60, and mother Tan Pow Chean, 55, after he finally came home to Ipoh on Thursday night.
    [​IMG] Koo showing his new look
    Koo and his partner Tan Boon Heong had vowed to shave his head bald if he won the All-England title.
    "I got the hair cut in a salon in (Desa Sri) Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur, at 3pm the same day we came home.
    "I couldn't exactly shave completely bald because of a skin allergy, so this was the best I could do," he told reporters at his Jelapang house.
    Koo, 22, related that he had often "experimented" with different hair styles throughout his life to find one that suited him.
    "But I would say this hair style I have now is the least liked. "Nevertheless, this is the promise I made before winning the title," he said, adding that the first supper he enjoyed after getting back was his favourite fried kuey teow.

11. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

KKK really like to eat fried kuey teow. but too oily, not good for health. haha.

12. ants

ants Regular Member

Anyway weather bald or half bald.. he did shave his head. I think its time to move on. He kept his promise and hope the fan will keep supporting him.

13. orchiid

orchiid Regular Member

haha
    the photo tells that am cheated by what he said

14. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Allergy? what can he be allergic to that is aggravated by shaving hair?

15. valen

valen Regular Member

compromise

Remember my post and suggestion to him that he adopted the crew-cut instead of total bald? Well, I am glad he listened to my advice. :cool: Listen to wise person like me... :D

I will advice him from time to time again if he ever get into difficult situation. Consider me his guardian angel...:p I'm just joking.

16. ants

ants Regular Member

Comeon... give him a break.

17. chehsi

chehsi Regular Member

Administrative
    Well, it could be true. Whether he really got allergy or not, only he and the stylist will know la.

Imagine, say you got scalp problems... eg. itchy scalp, or red bumps, .... and as if that is not enuf that you wanna shave it like that (i think when you want to totally shave it bald, you have to use the blade).. it's like.. you got pimple on your face and you just scrape it with something hard.. damn pain neh... and probably spread it to other spots too. I'm sure you don't want him to look like a 'lat lei' when playing badminton :p

Anyway.. I'm still cool with his hair now.. And normally guys' hair grow very fast la. So, in no time, we'll see the different hairstyles of his again ;)

18. ixory

ixory Regular Member

I tot he gonna shave his head till it's shinning:D :D ...i still think that is not bald..if he said he skin allergy....i can't do nothing.:p .Just good luck to him;) .

19. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

I think the real reason why KKK did not shave his head bald is because he didn't dare to outshine chief coach Yap Kim Hock. Give face to your big boss, lah!:D :D :D

20. lina_ngchiuhwa

lina_ngchiuhwa Regular Member

Clerk
    OH... He's really goes bald. But it's ok. Hope he will keep his hair growth back. Not nice la... Hope he won't make the same promises again to go bald when he wants to win another title.