Misbun determined to get Chong Wei back on his feet

Discussion in 'World Championships 2007' started by ixory, Aug 20, 2007.

1. dunker

dunker Regular Member

Veterinarian
    I am sure Indra was just pulling our leg, its all in the name of fun. Calm down.

2. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

Edited for greater justice!!!!

3. indra

indra Regular Member

It is not impossible....Rexy coaches in Malaysia, Park Joo Bong coaches in Japan, Ardy coaches in Canada, ...if others can coach overseas, it also applies to Misbun....

It is only a matter of time, if Malaysian fans keep on bashing Misbun or LCW, instead of supporting them, when they are down.....Other countries will start opening their doors for them....even Indonesia will do so...

4. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    yeah, we might be disappointed that the malaysian team lost but if we keep being a yo yo fan (like hafiz is a yo yo player as some here has claimed he is) maybe one day our player and coach will look elsewhere for their glory. i see indonesians being die hard fan of their players and it is sad how some malaysian fans took less than a second to bash their defeated players. we should be a better fan. we should not be a super yo yo fan. if you think you can't handle the defeat the malaysian team frequently face, maybe you should stop supporting malaysian players and support other players. i see no problem with that. i see malaysian support taufik and lin dan and rightly so because they are very good players. but if you want to support malaysian player, do so with all your heart. and not bash everytime they lose. constructive criticism is ok but what i often read are plain beatings. *sigh* i think the danes are very lucky with their supporters. :)

Linus likes this.
  5. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Malaysia take a really good care of their people.Sometimes too much.So,i dont see any reason or excuses for misbun to take that decision.
    If he really want to,i will respect his decision.democracy is the paramount here.But the truth is,it maybe impossible.
    there's everything for misbun here.His hometown,his family,his memories and his journey to be today Misbun and everything.Move to Indo?think of it once again.Please.

6. KlasseE

KlasseE Regular Member

i respect your personal proposal (not INA) but the possibility is 0.000001%
    there are so many famous experienced coaches in INA n what they have achieved are much lower than expected
    forget it please

7. darenong

darenong Regular Member

latest news, misbun is in talks with ina for coaching men single for preparation for olympic next year ... the government body of pbsi thought that misbun is the right candidate for upcoming players like sony and others, in fact the playersl like the way misbun teaches as he introduces many varieties in badminton sport and open up many possibilities ....
    er, but then this wont happen so soon la hehehe .. as misbun is hot in malaysia now and sony's coach is hot in ina ... hahha .. misbun to teach in ina is another 5 years later's possibility .. as at the time being, chances ar given to the sidek's brothers ..... hehehe

8. KlasseE

KlasseE Regular Member

Point of view from PBSI - right after LCW lost tamely to Sony recently, do you think it is necessary for PBSI to hire Misbun as coach to enhance Sony's game? to defeat LCW 21:0 21:0 in Olympics? Further, how they will deal with Sony's coach currently? to send him to MAS to coach LCW?:D:D:D:cool:

9. darenong

darenong Regular Member

id say misbun to coach along the other ina coach .. to all share tactics and experiences .... oh .. ani country would wan tat isnt it ... as long as money isnt an issue and of course discussion for best tactic to be used on certain players ....