MP99 or Powerwave 11 and 12?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Yue_Howe, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Yue_Howe

Yue_Howe Regular Member

student
    help me find a racket plz

I Would Like To Buy A New Racket And I Dunno What To Get. I Want A Victor Racket. The One I Currently Have Is A Victor Colombia Cls100 (dunno If Its Real Or Not) But I Realy Like It. Im More Of A Light Offensive Person And I Like Realy Light Rackets. If Possible I Want It To Be Under 80g And If Dats Not Possible Den I Would Like A Heavier Racket With Alot Of Smash Power. Plase Help Me.

2. morewood

morewood Regular Member

Victor dont make a racquet thats under 80gms so I want a Vicor and I want it to be under 80grams makes your choice invalid.

3. Yue_Howe

Yue_Howe Regular Member

student
    well dats da thing im asking for help cause i dun know much about rackets.... ok den what racket is most similar to yonex musle power 99 or sumthing?

4. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    It's probably best if you look on the forums and reviews.

5. morewood

morewood Regular Member

If you want power and a light frame (oh and can flex a stiff racquet) then your probably looking at any of the following;
    Ashaway Kevlar
    Carlton Fireblade Elite
    Karakal MTEC70
    Karakal SL70
    Prince TT Warrior
    Yonex Nanospeed 9000

As for whats most like a MP99, well a Yonex MP99 would be my suggestion if your wanting to replicate that.

6. Yue_Howe

Yue_Howe Regular Member

student
    what do u think is better and what do u think i should get? i dun care about the price i just care a bout quality i think that mp is a bit better but then again i realy dun know wat the powerwaves r like. can ya'll help me? im not just talkin about the powerwaves though any victor racket that specializes on strength/power/or smashes please list some if u know brand and nameand things... thx (sry if im not clear i suk at english)

7. Yue_Howe

Yue_Howe Regular Member

student
    Mp99 Or Nanospeed9000?

I want a new racket but i cannot decide what to get. i heard these were the best but if u know some that r better den plz tell me. i do not care about brand or price, however i favor victor rackets since my first racket ever was a victor. please leave a respond as quickly as possible and adap (as detailed as possible) i play both offensive and defensive thank you

8. Yue_Howe

Yue_Howe Regular Member

student
    yonex MP99 or victor Powerwave 12?

i dun care about price i could care less if they were 500 bucks each i jusw wanna know which pl like more and what ppl think is better thanx

9. A-C-E

A-C-E Regular Member

I have the pw 12 and I love it. Before that I was using mp100 and it's really an offensive racket. The pw 12 is really different if u can try it. For offense, it is not a very powerful racket but it can give u a fast swing every time u smash or clear. So, it give u advantage in fast attacking. For defense, I play alot better with pw 12. May be it's not a stiff racket and not a head heavy racket as well. If u want a all-around racket u should go for pw 12.

10. bluesaint

bluesaint Regular Member

my vote is on the superwave 11. i played back to back pw11 vs sw11, and sw11 just feels more manuverable and consistent rac to play with. also feels a bit more powerful than pw11.

11. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    Armortec 700 Dawggggggg

12. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    i own Power Waves 12 and i like it very much. Power is there but i need to brush up defense skill. Overall for me, its quite balance just slightly head heavy and most importantly the feel is there for me. :D