SEA Games 2007 Day 4: Individual Event R16

Discussion in 'South East Asian Games 2007 - Badminton' started by badMania, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    The "unthinkable" can happen, hopefully on Thai soil as it has happened to WMC even on China soil! :D

2. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

Cheers

Most of my friends from National team told me he improves A LOT............I hope he can sustain till Final and perhaps the Gold. A boost for Singapore badminton.

3. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
  4. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Yup, flag bearing does increase your muscle strength, probably exponentially since you have to lift the heavy pole against gravity. :D:D:D

No mean feat for the flag bearer to beat an in-form and fit World Championship runnerup, even LCW had to go to 3 games to beat Sony in HK.

5. Xinguy

Xinguy Regular Member

Part Time Club Player...
    Congrat kendrick in beating sony yesterday i was watching the match good thing you catch up back the score oh men anw all the best in yr next few match...

6. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

The ever reliable Aerotus has uploaded the game in the video sharing thread, so you can watch & re-watch frame by frame. It also made me curious, dont even know what this Kenderick Lee looks like till I saw the photo.

Personally, I think it's not the 'good luck' of being the flag bearer as some BCer have said. Spore guys have to go thru 2 years of National Service, good for training muscles, mental strength...

#46 eaglehelang, Dec 12, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  7. x50926x

x50926x Regular Member

Student
    It's not the "good luck" of being the flag bearer we are talking about. It's the responsibility that comes with being one. The flag bearer himself will want to strive to do better to prove himself worthy of the honour.

Besides, it wouldn't look good if the flag bearer returns home empty-handed...:p

8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Both BP and KL are flagbearers for their contingents so who's gonna win? KL's netplay is interesting; not fancy but simple and effective.