Euro

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by thomashek, Jan 4, 2008.

1. thomashek

thomashek Regular Member

Heck, I try some of these rackets from a friend of mine that travel around the world a lot. This is a Chinese brand, you can called them a no name brand.:D But the life time replacement just attract me. If you break your racket for whatever reason, including you own fault, they will replace the racket in half price. So far after 4 months of testing, I do recommend this racket for beginner, no worry about miss hit, clashing. The racket do give you a solid feeling when play. From 90-130 USD a pieces, some models are more, some are less. I think they are a good racket for this price range. My friend is going to bring me some Kawasaki racket next time to let me test out. Hope it will be as nice as this.

by the way, these racket look really blink blink(metallic finished). I will take some pic soon and let you guys see it.

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Good suggestion on the racquet is good for beginner.
    Please do a search and you will find some info on this racquet. Also, that is not the best replacement policy I have seen. Try CY badminton in Seattle for better replacement policy. www.cybadminton.com

3. thomashek

thomashek Regular Member

I didn't say they are the "best". It just someone that brought this racket to me and let me play it. And its turn out the racket is way better than I though. That's all.