Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    be patient unicornyl. leehsim will help you out. he is doing us a favor you know, taking the time to check the info for us. :)

2. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

Exactly. Maybe I was being too vague :p
    When racquets are bought in Japan, the shopkeepers usually asks us whether we want our racquets strung or not, because it is originally unstrung when it's still on the shelf. So I asked:
    It seems like that most shops in Japan use one-piece stringing too..
    Sorry for asking vague questions :eek:

3. D-Boy

D-Boy New Member

Student
    Matt: Yeah, high-end raquets are not pre-strung...

jhirata: Yeah, they strung it for me... but because I wanted nanogy, it costed money around 12 bucks, I don't know if they normally string it with some BG65 for free like they did in Canada. I'm broke now... being an intermediate player who quit for nearly 5 years... I shoudln't have bought a high end raquet like this, but...
    I fell in love with the colors, black white and red are my favourite colors. I really didn:t(damnit japanese keyboards and apostrophes as shift 7) like the other colors, and being an engineer in Nanotech specialization it was hard to turn away the nanotech. XD

Guess I better pick up my game again.

4. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I want detailed questions!!

5. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

How detailed ? :p

6. captainzxx

captainzxx New Member

Technician
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP 100
    shaft serial: 3059594
    cone code : 240413HK
    source : mmnoor @ badmintoncentral.com/forums
    price : RM200

7. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:6612551; Cone Date Code:100177SP (date=10 Jan 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

8. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000 S shaft Serial:6292934; Cone Date Code:130762HK (date=13 Jul 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 300 shaft Serial:7128555; Cone Date Code:110976CH (date=11 Sep 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 800 DE shaft Serial:5135440; Cone Date Code:010943UA (date=01 Sep 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber 7 shaft Serial:7232210; Cone Date Code:311073TW (date=31 Oct 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:6490453; Cone Date Code:261067CH (date=26 Oct 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:4752037; Cone Date Code:020246GR (date=02 Feb 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type S shaft Serial:6723312; Cone Date Code:270272TW (date=27 Feb 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Power shaft Serial:6935737; Cone Date Code:050672TW (date=05 Jun 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7442592; Cone Date Code:120282JP (date=12 Feb 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Muscle Power 100SP shaft Serial:4984317; Cone Date Code:140646IP (date=14 Jun 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

18. deadman85

deadman85 Regular Member

Student, P/T roulette dealer, P/T waiter
    racket model: Yonex Muscle Power 29 LT ~ Yones Nanospeed 5000
    shaft serial: 9367963 ~ 6818272
    cone code : 120774CD ~ 110472CD
    source : Winning Cycle and Badminton, Toronto Canada
    price : $100 CAD ~ $150 CAD

19. GrAnDcHaSe

GrAnDcHaSe New Member