Lin Dan punched coach Ji Xinpeng

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by rwchen, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

Originally Posted by Krisna [​IMG]
    Winston_T was not from China. He was from Indonesia. He just claim he was from China... :rolleyes: He somehow hated being Indonesian and hated Indonesian players. I'm sad for him...

Next time, he will use lindan-ist.

Ha..ha...maybe he was jilted by an Indonesian girl. Krisna, perhaps you could introduce some lovey dovey Indonesian girls to him (I know there are plenty in Indonesia), then he will think out of the box. Don't keep all to yourself.

On a more serious note, I believe all the players whatever their nationalities may be are in general good people with no ill intentions but like all of us have weaknesses.

2. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    i heard he wants to clarify that he's not wisnton_T, but he cannot log in cos.. he will always be banned :D

he must pay a royalty to me :D

3. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    I have so many fans in here.
    I'm glad to see u again:D:D:D

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Fainted..:rolleyes::rolleyes::D..You only banned for one day???:confused::confused:

5. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Please note personal insults or accusations on members is not acceptable, please stick to the discussion subject.

Otherwise offenders will be banned for longer periods, or permanently.

6. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    it's not from trustworthy source, it's not from this..., it's not from that...
    it's my personal opinion.

if you read my previous post...
    it's clear that I want LD to control his temper.
    my post during KO 08 also "constructive" to LD.
    I want him to be a better player, in and off the court.

7. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    Louisa, the offender and the "victim" surely has different point of view.
    LD may say (and think) it is finish (after he asks for apologies), but for JXP, is it clear already? if you are JXP, what do you think?

8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Pls behave and always respect other players then all of us will get along here......I hope that I do not see your bad comments on INA players and Indonesia....

9. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

Welcome back, Winston....you ask my opinion, so, I answer your question here...as this is my answer, please, you don't have to agree with me, just respect my opinion....

Well, if I m JXP, I will say out loudly, LD did not punched me (If LD really didn't)....Why I need to off h/p, n left 'blur' comment on my blog?

I m sympathy to LD, if he didn't do it...but the victim (JI), remains silence....that put the situation in a fishy way....

You understand what I mean?

Winston, I did not question your point on whether LD is wrong or not...before I reply your post, I did read thru what you wrote...

I just think that, comparing LD with those doping athletes is an insult to LD...as Abedeng said, measure ourselves with better figure, not the lousy ones...

10. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    Fighting during training session was commonly happened in football.

On May 9, 2006, Setanta Sports claimed to exclusively reveal the real reason behind Van Nistelrooy’s exclusion from the squad for the game against Charlton. According to Setanta, Van Nistelrooy and team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo had allegedly come to blows during a training session. Ruud allegedly criticized Ronaldo’s tendency to keep the ball instead of passing to his team-mates, as a result of this outburst, a fight broke out.

Did I ever said LD”s action is right bcoz fighting is “normal” in the most prestigious sport around the world, and already done by 2 famous players?

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

That's between players. I bet if any player "pushes" or even lay a hand on Sir Alex or any of his assistant coach, he will get some punishment.

Just look at the fate of those players who dare to tempt Sir Alex....David Beckham (gone to Real), Ruud Van Nistelrooy (gone to Real too), Roy Keane (surprisingly....but he still got offloaded to Celtic and was still seething at the treatment to him).

#271 badMania, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  12. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    no punishment also for Van Nistelrooy and CR in the EPL's match.

13. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, it wasn't true. Fergie prefer to sell him bcoz he can't score a goal from the penalty kick, that avoid MU to cut the point deficit with Chelsea.
    and then, Fergie predict that Ruud isn't "sharp" anymore. that's why he move. after Ruud named as Spanish league top goalscorer, then Fergie knows that it was his fault, to sell top player with "cheap" price.

14. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    I thought it was Fergie that kick something into Beckham's face, and for the result, it was a "cold war". that's after MU lost to Arsenal.
    so, it wasn't Beckham's fault.

15. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc

16. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    there are 2 objectives:
    to make the story more interesting
    to make badminton fans remembered that he still 'alive':D

17. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

What should I say here Winston? If you can't understand my English, may be it is because my level is not good enough...

but, I knew from the beginning that you said 'LD is not right, he should control his temper', I knew that...

What I mean is that, don't compare LD with those players, he is still better than them. My point is that, it is quite insulting for LD if you keep on comparing him with ppl like MIKE TYSON, whom convicted with....If we keep comparing like this, since other ppl are worser than LD, then it will bring to a conclusion LD's act is justified, because the popular sports all did it...Correct is correct, mistake is mistake, wrong is wrong....

Why don't ask LD to look at those well mannered players by putting up some well behaved athletes like his own countrymen Liu Xiang, Yao Ming or others?

This is my last n final answer to you....AND TO ALL THE MODS, I M SORRY, BUT I WILL HAVE TO WRITE IN CHINESE TO MAKE WINSTON UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT...IN THE SPACE BELOW THIS (though I doubt whether he understands mandarin as he is from INA according to Krisna. No harm giving a try :D)....

看了您的回帖,我只能说,或许是我的英文程度不高,导致您频频误解我的意思。
    由始至终,您讲得非常清楚,你认为林丹的行为不当。我深深了解这一点。
    我认为,把林丹和服用违禁药品、私生活极度不检点,以至于犯罪的运动员比较,是侮辱林丹。我想,林丹本身也不愿意和受过牢狱之灾的拳王比较。这对他太不公平了。而且,这么一比较,不就代表林丹的行为,可以被接受?因为,还有更多更多的人差过他?为何,您不写写,一些受人拥戴的运动员,比方,刘翔、姚明?

最后,和您共勉这句话 ‘不以恶小而为之,不以善小而不为’(Anyone mind to translate this for me?) Badmania or Robin, please?:D

18. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Yup. As far our current science can prove, you're right... :) What you wrote was pretty much what I once read. Never did any research on my own, but I choose to trust our scientists on this... :p

19. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    I only reply Robin7 post.

to prove that he was wrong, so I give the LISTS OF WORST ATHLETE.

btw, I don't understand with you.
    to "determine" who is the best, we should compare several players whom are IN THE SAME LEVEL.
    the same logic could be applied if we want to know "who is the worst".

isn't it strange if I say LD is the best in the world right now, if I compare him with Anup Sridhar, Nguyen Tien Minh, Tommy Sugiarto and the others whom are 3 level below than him?

isn't it strange if you say LD is the worst, but compare him with the WELL BEHAVED ATHLETES like Roger Federer, Kimi Raikkonen and Kaka?
    off course LD is the worst.

silly!

20. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    if you say LD should learn from the WELL BEHAVED ATHLETES, then you are absolutely right.