Rexy: Fairuzzizan/Latif to replace KKK/TBH for Beijing 2008

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by Dato A, Mar 17, 2008.

1. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    The way I see it is that UNCLEs are proven to be NON-WINNER over the years... Not just a year ago but also those year before.

They consistently is losting to better opponent in QF!

Because BAM send them to more tournaments thus their ranking are higher and not likely to meet good opponents in early rounds. :cool:

2. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Uncles: Little chance winning gold. Great chance winning (yet another) medal. Also great chance getting rid of some major opponents (CY/FHF, MK/HS, JJS/LYD, JR/LP, in particular CY/FHF) for KKK/TBH.

Fuzzy: Little chance getting a medal. Small chance eliminating any of the major opponents.

Isn't it easy to decide? :confused: Of course, if LWW's injury is not likely to recover, the situation is very different then (But then it's easy to decide again. Send Fuzzy). :D

3. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Correct. But someone here still cant see it.:D:D

4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Not to the extent he cannot do his job of course.
    It is tommorow.Lets see what happen.
    U are neutral,limsy.So,it wont bother u whomever listed in the lineup.

I want to see kkk in olympic.

5. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    when it comes to olympic,track records means nothing.it is the will.
    Now,tell me which pair will have more passion in playing in olympic?
    In other thread,i said fuzzy's place in olympic should be confirm.
    we should arguing a place for wanwah/tanfook or kkk/tbh.I mean that.
    as im in kkkmania,of course i'll go for kkk/tbh.Personally.

But with the uncles' problems lately,it is still a doubt if they can perform.
    which player use fever excuse recently?wan wah is confirmed healthy,maybe but we have doubt rite?

Zakry himself said he didnt put so many hope to play in beijing,he wish to be there so much but leave it to decision maker.
    I see that passion.the way he told the press.
    But if it is uncles that rexy chose,my support remain.Go uncles go!

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ya...i am neutral between ctf/lww and fairuz/zakry...but i am supporting malaysia...it still bother me...just i dont know why some of the people here so scare that rexy dont know how to make a correct decision???...just relax...any decision will always favour malaysia...relax man...rexy is royal to malaysia...he is not the spy of ina...what make u all so 'gan jiong'???

7. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Why you think the uncles don't have passion? This is their last tournament, last chance. They will fight. Otherwise why did they make such an effort to be World No. 4?

Furthermore, having passion is far from enough. No matter how much passion Fuzzy have, it's not likely they will eliminate any of the top pairs.

8. SibugiChai

YAB
    Last hurray!

aiya.. no need to argue la

Let the UNCLEs go china have some fun la...

Win or Lose... they still can have GREAT FUN in China! :D

9. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

i like this analysis. It's simple and clear.
    It's good that LWW and CTF expressed their 'anger' at BAM's consideration to substitute them.This leads me to think that the ultimate reason why CTF/LWW must be chosen and not replaced for OG08 is if they were out, they will quit and the morale of the MAS MDs will hit bottom and their OG08 preparations will be in shambles.So BAM better play safe.
    (One lesson CTF should learn from his poor TC decision not to play is that if he had followed Rexy's decision, then Rexy is responsible for any negative outcome;but when CTF didn't, then the blame will fall on CTF even though the coach is the one responsible for the results.Rexy probably had a hunch that kkk/tbh was 'sure to lose' to cai/fu whereas a highly skilled,'imperfect, scratch' pair of ctf/kkk would have an 'intelligence' advantage over any top 'regular' pair, cai/fu included.My apologies to CTF for second guessing about his decision not to play.However, it would be good for CTF to apologise to Rexy for his poor decision not to play, against the coach's wishes, so that they can move on and focus totally on OG08 preparations.)

10. charmlene

charmlene Regular Member

hmm i still think the uncles pergi or fuzzy pergi ..it will still be the same..whichever pair is chosen by rexy..just support malaysia nonetheless ...

11. SibugiChai

YAB
    UNCLEs

I now 100% behind UNCLEs because UNCLEs can speak chinese thus can communicate better with China "People" and improve China-Malaysia relationship.

Fuzzy would have problem finding their way back to stadium after a night out but UNCLEs sure can have a good time in CHINA with lot of friends.

Let de UNCLEs enjoy their Final Free Tickets & accommodation by Malaysia Tax Money in China which provide so much enjoyment to the rest of the world.

#471 SibugiChai, May 29, 2008
    Last edited: May 29, 2008
  12. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Dato, I thought you not happy Rexy chose KKK/TBH to go? Or if uncles go, then half happy?:D

He he, yup. Uncles can charge like the oldies they are, 'kung fu' the opponents, then the young guns can use their 'lazer' power to surge ahead to the finish line 1st.

I just have slight disagreement with "small chance of eliminating...", I think their chance is 'medium'. They can beat Lars/Jonas, Fu/Cai last year. From what I see during the TC match, this year Fuzzy have improved.

Uncles will be very passionate since it's their last time, injured also never mind, going to retire mah. Before OG, they must be careful, during OG, can go full blast, I hope more than WC 2007.

Rexy like his charges to be passionate like him, "winning attitude" he calls it, since with this (and of course excellent skills) Rexy/Ricky did great in their days.

Having said that, I'm glad Fuzzy are becoming solid pair, after uncles retire, they're up next for the big ones.

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i can speak chinese too...can i go???...^^...:D

14. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    hmmm i dun like your reason.... language is not a barrier..

15. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    If ye333 told me this few weeks ago,i might just go along with her/him.It is pretty simple and understandable.
    Zakry-fairuz might not be able to win gold medal few weeks ago.
    But,I see a diff pair last week.I feel they can do something for us.I would like to give them chance.
    If im in rexy's shoe,i take the risk.It may dissapoint me in the end.Still,i want to take that risk.

If it doesnt turn out the way i want it to be,i will still give my ultra special support for every players in our badminton lineup.
    It is simple.It is just a hope.
    Im a malaysian first,then,a pro-zakry/fairuz.

16. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    can i consider ur reason as 'not-serious' one?
    U cant be hoping thats the reason we included uncles in lineup.

17. sirjoe1

sirjoe1 Regular Member

-
    hmmm.. i say... let.........me go! lolz just kidding :D, unless kk/tbh really have the determination to win .. i say let the "uncles" go they are good :D

18. SibugiChai

YAB
    UNCle win OG GOLD

I dare to bet all my pocket money for UNCLEs to win because I just found out CTF's GF is China Girls...

Sure he need to show his mum-in-law his GOLD medal before she let her marry her.

ONe child policy mah!

19. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Wahahaha.....:D:D

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

LOL, you've been here since 2005, you didnt read the Prof Players thread or CTF's announcement in the media ? Girlfriend is Zhang Jiewen (Uncle fans pls correct the spel if wrong), one half of current WR#1 WD pair.