Rexy: Fairuzzizan/Latif to replace KKK/TBH for Beijing 2008

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by Dato A, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

What is that? :confused:

2. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

I guess you are right...

Have no recollection of Fuzzy beating Cai/Fu. It must be in an earlier round? Could you tell me some details?

3. charmlene

charmlene Regular Member

former minister of health = chua soi lek

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i think she dont know the inciden...anyone to tell her???

5. singhzico

singhzico Regular Member

Postie
    u funny

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Kakilang me can go 2:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

6. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Don't need to know about that sick old man ;)

7. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    ok, before i give my 2 cents, i want to say that i love both KKK and TBH and that they were awesome in 2007. individually they have very good skills. and if they come together at the top of their game, they style of play rocks!

that aside, i just want to mention the title of this thread again, which is Fuzzy replacing KKK/TBH. i think uncles should go. they have proved themselves by being consistent the last few months and they earned it. fuzzy showed that they could handle the pressure in TC, and even though that is by no means an indication of how they will fare in the olympics, i have to say that their performance is better than KKK/TBH who really showed a big crack in their partnership and played below par consistently for the last few months. now i dont think any doubles pairs fear them at all nowadays and showing how they couldn't get it together most of the time, i think their chances of winning a medal is not so great as we all think it is. and even though the chances of uncles and fuzzy are not that great either, the very least they have showed resilient and a fair amount of understanding and support between themselves (partners i mean) when they are playing and a bit more mental toughness (even if it is minute in comparison to other top pairs by some people's opinion) compared to KKK/TBH. and i am not saying that KKK/TBH are not trying their best but they are just not getting gelled together like they used too and they have to face the fact that they are either gonna need time to repair that broken link between them or they have to sever all ties and start anew with another partner. and sending them to the olympics just on the merit of their achievement nearly a year ago might not be a good idea. but this is just my opinion. they are young and they will have another shot at it either together or with another partner. but sending this pair of KKK/TBH that is clearly just a shadow of what they were might not be in the interest of malaysia. but again this is just my opinion. :)

i want them to get better. i want them to be the top player for our country. i want them to get it together either with each other or with a different player. because i think both KKk and TBH have a gift for badminton. just that i think that they dont have it now and i dont think there is enough time before olympics to make right what has gone wrong. so i think we should send the uncles and fuzzy for the olympics. and next olympics we can send whoever showed the most potential to get us the gold be it KKK or TBH or Zakry or Fairuz or whoever make up the best pair to give the best challenge to the rest of the world.

#507 azabaz_ipoh, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Well the decision is already Final. KKK/TBH and CTF/LWW to Beijing. And if we fail badly, BAM and the players will have to take responsibility.

9. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    i know :) it is not like what i say will lend any weight on their decision. hehe. i hope KKK/TBH can step up to the plate. i support all malaysian players who gives their all. :D

10. ants

ants Regular Member

Same here same here.. lets go all out to support them. You never know.. they might create History in Beijing.

11. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    If we fail,

1. CTF/LWW retire.
    2. KKK/TBH retire.
    3. YKH retire.
    4. Rexy fired.
    5. BAM close shop.

Is that what u mean by ''take responsibility''?

12. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

He he, Aza, I also a bit pening with your long paragraph, ha ha. Ya, I know you preferred Fuzzy to go.
    Anyway, why you think aft TC, Rexy chose KKK/TBH, even though they lost in TC match to CHina ? It was Rexy's statement that caused the doubts abt uncles.

Their partnership (KKK/TBH) may end after OG, from the way things look. Dunno-lah, Cheah Soon Kit/Yap Kim Hock werent getting along either those days, somehow they managed to get their act together & win silver.

#512 eaglehelang, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008
  13. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

now the most important thing for the players who had confirmed to OG08 is to take care of their health nicely..

14. azabaz_ipoh

is second to badminton
    sorry, i do take long scenic route when i am writing. ahaha. i only prefer fuzzy to go because they showed a better combination than KKK/TBH. but i still have hope for KKK/TBH to get back to the time when they clicked together so well and the style of play so exciting.

ya lor, rexy was worried about the injuries. but i was just thinking that the pair that was not really performing was KKK/TBH. But i guess since fuzzy have never won any tournament and thus showing their ability to even clinch a title, that rexy thought KKK/TBH is still the best bet. simply because they have shown that they could win when they are on a good run and they have won more than once.

i believe a partner in doubles should have at least a working relationship and they can focus on that when playing. razif and jalani was not the best of freinds either but they were solid when they play. cheah soon kit and soo beng kiang were good at one point and because they cannot get along, they did not went on to become good long time partner. the same with cheah soon kit and yap kim hock. look at rexy and ricky. they played together for a long long time and that bodes well for the understanding with each other styles and quirks.

i really hope KKK/TBH can be like that. a long time successful partnership but frankly they might be too young to separate things that goes on off court with the things that they need to do on court. if they can do it, and make us proud in the olympics, that would be the best i could ever ask for from a player who represents malaysia. but if they fail, i still support them in trying to be better and achieve that goal.

15. eaglehelang

yeah, Fuzzy very buddy with each other, on court & off court. When reporters ask them, they have said a couple of times they have good understanding ("serasi") & can openly point out each other's flaws without fearing that the partner may get offended.

If you see in the Spore Open draws, most of the MD pairs are being reshuffled. Only left uncles, KKK/TBH (of course), Fuzzy and Gan/Lin.

Fuzzy did express that they hope they can still be together, that they're happy with their partnership. My speculation is that Gan/Lin could be the ones to change partners with KKK/TBH. Or Rexy go another round of 'experiments'. Uncles of course, will be together till retirement time.

16. ants

ants Regular Member

I say if we fail badly meaning not reaching the target set by BAM/NSC/MOC. If we get the Gold means that we surpass the Target.

Fail or not... CTF/LWW will Retire for sure. If fail.. someone should be sacked.

BAM can't close shop one thing for sure. They might have to hire Dato Asbullah to run the show.. then we will have a brighter future.

17. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    m0n3y

BAM should encourage more club like KLRC & Nusa Mashuri ... to enable more players join international game...

this area they fail miserably... they try to dominated all the $$$ too much! :cool:

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    no lar...dato cant manage to do two thing in one time...he say he will patnering Koo_fan in xd(in tbh thread...)...^^...

19. sirjoe1

sirjoe1 Regular Member

-
    awesome! when was the news announced? o_O

20. eaglehelang