How much you do earn a Month?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by crashandburn, Apr 7, 2008.

?

How much do you earn a month? (US Dollars)

1. Less than $1000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $1000<$3000

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. $3000<$7000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. $7000<11000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. $11000<$25000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. $25000<$40000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. $40000+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    why:crying: :confused:

2. renly

renly Regular Member

those who make more then $US10G a month should not worry about badminton skill. they can affort what ever they want. pay you own coach or ask REXY M to be your personal trainer

3. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

just got a new job. so my take home pay is better now. I'm not telling.

4. ssbaddy

ssbaddy Regular Member

Relatively speaking, badminton equipment can be cheap to start. This is more affordable for students & low income people. This is reflected in the poll result.

I suspect if the same poll is done for golf, the majority should be in the middle income range.

5. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    well....nowadays it is very common for ppl to earn like 20 or 30k per mnth....

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    wah...i tot mas economy worse now...still very common for people earning rm 30000-rm 20000???:eek:...:p...

7. victory

victory Regular Member

I beg to differ. In Malaysia it is not common for people to earn RM20-30k.I suspect even for middle class in Malaysia the average pay is about RM5 a month.

8. victory

victory Regular Member

Sorry I mean RM5K a month.

9. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    Australia offers 'best job in world' on paradise island

i want this job....!!!
    anyone can recommend me to it??

SYDNEY (AFP) – An Australian state is offering internationally what it calls "the best job in the world" -- earning a top salary for lazing around a beautiful tropical island for six months.
    The job pays 150,000 Australian dollars (105,000 US dollars) and includes free airfares from the winner's home country to Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland's state government announced on Tuesday.
    In return, the "island caretaker" will be expected to stroll the white sands, snorkel the reef, take care of "a few minor tasks" -- and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates.
    The successful applicant, who will stay rent-free in a three-bedroom beach home complete with plunge pool and golf buggy, must be a good swimmer, excellent communicator and be able to speak and write English.
    "They'll also have to talk to media from time to time about what they're doing so they can't be too shy and they'll have to love the sea, the sun, the outdoors," said acting state Premier Paul Lucas.
    "The fact that they will be paid to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live the Queensland lifestyle makes this undoubtedly the best job in the world."
    Lucas said the campaign was part of a drive to protect the state's 18 billion Australian dollar a year tourism industry during the tough economic climate caused by the global financial meltdown.
    "Traditional tourism advertising just doesn't cut it sometimes and we are thinking outside the box by launching this campaign."
    Queensland Tourism Minister Desley Boyle said some people might question whether it was risky to let an unknown person become an unofficial tourism spokesperson for the state.
    "I think the biggest risk will be that the successful candidate won't want to go home at the end of the six months," she said.
    "This is a legitimate job which is open to anyone and everyone."
    Applications are open until February 22. Eleven shortlisted candidates will be flown to Hamilton Island in early May for the final selection process and the six month contract will commence on July 1.

from: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090113/od_afp/lifestyleaustraliatourismoffbeat_20090113032028

easier to get if someone can recommend me.......:D:D:D

10. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Drift, what they didn't reveal is that in the selection process each applicant will have to swim with 10 sharks and feed them. Only those who come out alive will go through to the next interview round.;)

11. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    That sounds quite like a moderator's job.
    Er, I don't mean "of this forum" :D

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..

..do you really want to live in an island, all by yourself, for 6 months straight??...i know i wouldn't..:p...and i know it doesn't mention anything abt having Babi Guling (roasted pig) as part of the diet..;)
    Although, if they want, they could've offered this to the producer of "Survivor" so they can do a show on it..;)

13. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    No, No, It should be asking, how much pricemoney do you win from badminton per month :D ;)

14. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    for USD17500 per month, shall put aside the risk, the diet. i kill the shark for that money.....:D i eat coconuts all day for that money....:p
    at least i can poll here for the top three earner. wonder where can i get USD40k per month? there are 11 members in BC able to.... selling drugs?:rolleyes:

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^One..^^

..other caveat about that is, where am i going to get my badminton fix (other than surfing online to BC)???...:confused: :crying: :(

But you're right, in these troubled times and very high unemployment period, i guess staking one's 6 months life living on an island just to do research and getting more tanned while getting paid is not so bad after all...;)

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    be careful of picking the right shark. Most sharks wouldn't mind killing u for alot less than 17.5k/mth,...a lot less:p

17. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    it will kill me for the meat only.... if you calculate at USD10/kg, that will be less than USD100 :D

18. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    Thursday March 5, 2009

Malaysian shortlisted for ‘best job in the world’

By LESTER KONG

PETALING JAYA: A Malaysian has made it into the top 50 from among 34,000 hopefuls around the world applying for a Down Under stint cleverly advertised in the internet as the “Best Job in the World”.
    Sabah-born Jackie Miao had applied for the job that promises to pay RM353,000 for six month’s “work” — to keep a video and photo blog while having fun in the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia. .....

further reading; thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/3/5/nation/3406447&sec=nation

sad news to me.... i am not selected as finalist :crying:
    however, another Malaysia Boleh if Jackie can get that job. :D:)

19. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Good Luck to Jackie.Miss Miao, You can do it!

s' ok la drifit.You can do it! for you too.

20. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I was in Melbourne recently and I noticed all the property agents were driving flashy cars. So I figure it is a good job for anyone.

I had to pay 1 year in advance for rental of an apartment because most units were all snapped up in a wink of an eye.